Just so upset!!!!!!

beegray

Mommy to Olivia
Reaction score
This is the second night I've had dreams that my DH is cheating on me (I know he's not) and I wake up feeling sick to my stomach and just hate it!!!!!! And now my bigger fur baby Gizmo (our one cat) seems to have gone missing!!!!!went looking for him, called him, no response! By now he's come in to eat and get a fuss! Can't sleep!!!! Just a ball of emotions right now, picturing something wrong with my cat and still feeling sick after the dreams of my DH!!!!!!! Why am I even having these dreams?? I know he's not cheating, I don't suspect him of it yet 2 nights in a row I've had VIVID dreams about it!!!!!!

Try writing the dreams down. I was once advised to write a journal before going to bed to get out all my worries n thoughts about the day. Once they're on paper u can stop thinking about them n go forward. Might work...
As for your cat he may be hidden up some where. If the weather is anything like it is here tonight he might be trying to stay out of the rain. Im sure he'll be back by morning x

dh had a dream at the begining of my pregnancy that i came home with a black baby were both very white and he was hoping for a boy he was pissy at me for a few days

also before we got married he had a dream i was cheating on him with a fat bald guy wth lol

im sorry your having those dream it would make me sick too maybe try talking threw it with him

They are just crazy dreams brought on by your hormones. I awoke earlier from an erotic dream where I was getting down with our country's opposition leader!!!!!!!!!!! Believe me this man is not desirable at all :)

I've had these as well :/ I usually just talk with DF about them and we laugh about how ridiculous it is. Makes me feel better.

Thanks ladies, my fur baby eventually came home :thumbup: Told DH about my dreams and he keeps telling me to stop worrying. Thing is, I am, we haven't done the deed in awhile because i generally am so tired by the evening that I fall straight asleep, or end up with painful BH or just am not interested! I feel so bad! I know he wouldn't go to another woman but my hormones are not helping at all!!!!! I also have an extremely vivid imagination and just keep picturing horrible things! and the more i try get it out my head the worse it gets:cry:

I'll try writing it out. I am a writer so it would probably help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->