Just some questions

Daria87

OH,4 furbabies,and myself
Reaction score
My FH and I have discussed having a baby and can't wait to have one of our own. We live in a house that we rent and the landlord is reasonable with the rent (thank god),we live right next door to his parents (which can be a pain in the butt but if I do get pregnant,at least I'd have a little help), and FH works and I collect unemployment. I've had friends who have had kids younger than I am now and they seem to do it somehow so I think that FH and I could do it.I know it would be REALLY hard but I honestly believe we could.

Anyway,I just have some questions about how to possibly get my body ready to be pregnant. I take a vitamin everyday along with folic acid but is it possible to be taking too much folic acid? FH and I are both going to try to eat better and I've already gotten rid of all caffeine. And when it gets nicer out,I'm going to start walking more and while I can't,I've been looking for a workout DVD that I could do when I'm home by myself. Anything else that I could do or think of? I'd really appreciate any advice.

Get your rubella immunity checked by the doctor - it's a blood test I think...

Are you going to monitor your temp or used OPK's? That could help you understand what your body is doing. I swear by Davina McCall 30 min workout.

Hey Daria and welcome to the forum :wave:
I'm using Fertilityfriend.com to keep a good chart of my periods and it'll be useful for telling me when I'm O'ing too when it comes to it. And no, I don't think you can take too much Folic Acid. I know some people with various medical conditions need to take upwards of 5mg but if your just an average joe 400mcg is fine. :)

EDIT: Just watch that your multi vit doesn't have any Vitamin A in it as too much can be harmful for babies. Doesn't matter too much while your just WTT though.

x

Is there any special kind of vitamin that I should take that doesn't have so much Vitamin A in it??? Sorry if I sound dumb,I'm just trying to do everything I can.

Just take a prenatal one hun they have everything that you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->