Just started 3rd trimester and...

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Other than my giant belly, I'm feeling like I'm going back into first! I'm super moody again, always on edge...sometimes nauseated.. feel constipated even though I'm going.. exhausted!

Anybody else?

Yep, everything you thought you were done with tends to rear its ugly head again in the third tri... and you'll get to add in lots of bonus extras like not being able to put on your own shoes, and baby's kicks not being cute anymore, haha. Hang in there!

Haha thank you! Definitely agree, depending on baby's position down low or under my ribs, sometimes I can't put on my own socks and shoes already. I keep wondering how I'll get through 3 more months! I don't remember last time being this hard this early haha... Staring at my water cup across the room at the moment and wishing I had levitating powers.. Actually it's probably about 3 steps away, but it's the getting up that's the problem!

I actually had to go buy new winter boots because my usuals are lace-ups and there is noooo way that's happening at this point! I'm down to 5.5 weeks remaining and wondering how on earth I'm going to survive.

Which # kiddo will this be for you?

Yep i think i feel worse than i did in first trimester.
I've been moody and drained all through pregnancy, but feel like utter crap since hitting 25 weeks, nauseous everyday, being sick more often and fainting and having dizzy spells.

Oh yeah, I can't believe I've gotten this far without fainting.. I have heart palpitations, shortness of breath, visual floaters, and perfect blood pressure..? I can't believe it.

I have been debating on getting different shoes, I can put my sneakers on by stepping in and the laces are set so I don't have to tie them so that's nice..but i got some slip on shoes last time that didn't require socks, which is nice for the days when I just can barely get them on. All the other pregnant women around here wear sandals, but I am not a fan.

This will be baby #2. What about you?

Same here, I'm absolutely exhausted and full of aches!

Yep, welcome to 3rd tri lol my oh treated me to a meal out the other night. But my morning sickness has return plus horrendous heartburn! I ate two bites of the meal had a mood swing then went home to bed. Not exactly the night we had planned lol. I'm also anaemic now so I'm tired all the time, iron tablets are useless. I'm huge and uncomfortable but just keep telling myself she is worth it....roll on December!

Aww haha, my fiance and I went out to dinner too the other night..I loaded my pocket with Tums... had mood swings at the table, and then threw a fit about ice cream : ( What a mess!

I'm tired all the time, my back or front under my bump is constantly sore. Battling both IBS and constipation at the same time (try and figure that out :wacko: ) and add heartburn to the mix, nevermind hormones, it's hard not to be overly emotional or moody with so much going on.

Woke up this morning and feel uncomfortable and just, well, very pregnant for the first time. 2 days from officially being 3rd tri so I guess I should have known it was coming! Such an awkward stage of pregnancy. 😕

I'm mega tired and more emotional than I was in first tri lol

This'll be my first! Fifth pregnancy total, but first kidlet. My rainbow baby! :)

I'm grumpy, though, because we've been 4 days without power and the power company says it'll be at least 1-2 days more.

No power?? That's awful.. Congratulations on your rainbow baby, so exciting!

Yeah I'm definitely uncomfortable already.. I strangely remember thoroughly enjoying my pregnancy last time, what happened?!

We ended up going about 5 days without power, which also meant no running water. It sucked so bad! I wasn't able to wash my face properly, so now I'm suffering an embarrassing break-out. :(

I can't believe that my midwife appointments come weekly after this week's! Whoa!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->