just started first round of provera today. anything i should know about?

Lhatch

TTC #2
Reaction score
Ok Ladies. After a year of dealing with looong (60+ days) cycles and TTC for almost 2 years I finally found a Dr that listened to me and seemed to want to help. Started my first round of Provera today and hopefully will start Clomid this cycle too. So far so good (Ofcourse its only been 5 hours) but is there any crazy or concerning side effects I should know about with the Provera? And any for the Clomid too for when I get on it. Thanks and :dust: to y'all!

Hi Lhatch,

I just started my first round of Provera on the 19th and the only thing I have noticed is some nausea and being very horny! I also started feeling this morning some twinges and such that I use to feel way back before BCP when I happened to have a cycle.

A thread that I am part of that is so helpful is under the TTC #1 section and called Started Provera Today.

Sorry I am not on Clomid and never have been so I cant give feedback on that.

Blessings & Babydust,

I get twinges and like a nerve jumping in my lower abdomen all the time. Lol wonder if its PCOS related...

I do wonder if it is!! How is it going on the Provera? Have your started Clomid?

So far so good. Today is day 3. I take it around 6pm. I won't start Clomid until cd5 once I start withdrawal bleeding. Idk if he's gnna pit me on Clomid this cycle or not. They said to call when I start bleeding & we will go from there. FX he does and I get my :bfp: first round!

Lhatch-Yes lets hope and pray he does start you on clomid!!! Keep me posted! We are in really similar spots so I am so glad we can share this journey together!!!

Blessings & Babydust,

Hi Lhatch- Did you finish Provera? How are things going? I am anxiously awaiting AF today is day 4 since last pill no cramping or spotting...praying this works!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Blessings & Babydust,

Hello Lhatch,

Just thought I would pop over and let you know AF showed today nine days after last Provera pill:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: was getting worried! The flow is still really light but hoping it gets a little heavier...I know weird but I want to "clean house" lol

So have you started AF...thought we could compare how things are going. Also are you going to BBT or OPK?

Blessings & Babydust,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->