Just started using pregnacare conception..

ClaireLouise0

Reaction score
Hello All, Just started taking pregnacare conception today and was wondering how long it might be until I find out I am pregnant and how long would you recommend I take them as I do not want to waste money if they do not work, also please could you tell me if there are any known side effects using these? Thanks Claire :)

Im not sure but i think they usually say a few months beforehand, i think like everything there may be side effects but ive never heard of any terrible effects

The pregnacare ones made me feel quite sick if I took them in the morning, so I switched to evening with food and then they were better. Personally I have switched to Santogen prenatals and am finding that I feel less queasy - however, that's just my preference!
It'd be good to take them as obviously you're building up your reserves for baby and you can take them long term, no probs. If you're eating a balanced diet then that's good as the supplements can't replace that, but they're good to make up for some deficiencies in vitamins and minerals. You could just take folic acid though if you want to make it cheaper. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->