just starting a few Qs moreQs

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
ive got 24 nappies so far bb tots bots with wraps cheapies pooshbots ib what booster will work best with the cheapies as i heard they not brilliant also what is best against baby fleece or a flushhabl liner im just starting i think ive got everything else figured:blush:

Lots of people get on fine with the cheapies' own inserts but you could add a natural fibre booster (bamboo, cotton or hemp) if you wanted to add extra absorbency.

I always prefer fleece against baby's skin. Lots of disposable liners are quite papery which I don't think must be nice, in fact that's part of the argument against disposable nappies so I avoid them. You can get nicer feeling ones but they'll never be as good at keeping baby dry as fleece.

I agree - fleece liners are far nicer than paper, and paper ones at first are completely useless anyway! With BF poo, they just spread it around! Fleece is nicer, because it =keeps LO's botty feeling dry, even when the nappy behind iy is wet!

can i start with 24 n add as n when i can i have no idea how many nappies she uses a day now n i figure i will be changing her more when using reusables?

also
nappies
boostes
liners
wetbag
bucket
non bio
ecover laundry bleach
tea tree oil
is that it?

also
nappies
boostes
liners
wetbag
bucket
non bio
ecover laundry bleach
tea tree oil
is that it?

maybe reusable wipes too? seein as ur gonna b washing nappies, the wipes arent any hassle at all- just chuck em in the nappy bin! Ive got 12 double sided fleece & velour 1s from weenotions, n ive never ran out! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->