just thought id share...

babydevil1989

Reaction score
i went to my local surestart centre this morning for a family fun day - they had a weellbeing MOT woman there with a machine that measure fat%, water levels, bmi ect ect.

it was really informative she gave me lots of information about water as im not very well hydrated (she also gave me a water bottle and said that i should be drinking 4/5 a day!), she told me that my waist measurements puts me at high risk for heart disease, she also told me that sweeteners confuse your body by making you think you are going to have something high in calories but you are not there for you crave something sweet or more of the same thing.

im not sure if they have one in every sure start centre but she said she is at ours once a month - its given me a kick up the bum thats for sure x just thought id share xx

Wow - the sweetener thing! I never knew that but explains why I always want something sweet. I have it in tea and coffee, on my cereal too! :shock:

It does make you wonder! What are you going to do? Have you thought of a plan?

im doing slimming world atm so as my waist measurements go down so will my heart disease risk (need to lose 6inches to get me into the 'safe' range)

im drinking more fluids and try and cut the sweetener down - i dont drink hot drinks so dont have them in there - its my squash and diet coke that are my weakness, i might get a water filter so i can drink water (our tap water is awful!)

il go back in a few months and see if its all changed! x

I had tap water, tastes like fairy liquid :haha: no I made sure there was no bubbles in my cup! Lol..
I loved SW but I just got to a point where I thought I knew it all too well

im drinking more fluids and try and cut the sweetener down - i dont drink hot drinks so dont have them in there - its my squash and diet coke that are my weakness, i might get a water filter so i can drink water (our tap water is awful!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->