Just treated myself....

Jewel07

Reaction score
...to some new make up: dior mascara, clinique chubby stick, Benefit eyeliners, new benefit blusher and a nice burts bee's body butter.

I feel so gross and big, my stretchmarks on my lower belly are going crazy no matter how religiously ive applied oils and creams throughout :cry: i just feel like a big scarred whale!

Getting clothes at this stage is a bit pointless so I needed something to cheer me up and feel nice. I am gonna book in a hair appt for next week too have a nice cut and blow dry :happydance:

I been so good with money saving and we have everytihng we need now so why not!!

Just had to share :)

Good for you, it's important to remember to care for yourself at any time!

Quality makeup purchases lift any mood! :D

I know how you feel hun! I've been feeling soooo unattractive these past few weeks! I had my haircut the other day and I've just dyed it and now I'm going to do my nails and have abit of a pamper!.. I'd rather go buy myself a new pair of skinny jeans but hey ho that'll have to wait lol!

I know how you feel hun! I've been feeling soooo unattractive these past few weeks! I had my haircut the other day and I've just dyed it and now I'm going to do my nails and have abit of a pamper!.. I'd rather go buy myself a new pair of skinny jeans but hey ho that'll have to wait lol!

It's nice to have a pamper!! My mum painted my toenails for me on the weekend too coz I can't reach! Even something as small an simple as that has made me feel a little better lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->