Just wandering..

MiSS.M0MMY2BE

Reaction score
Is it normal at 25 weeks for movement to still feel like muscles twitching? I have an anterior placenta and only feel it down low or up to the sides. Just curious if movement should still feel like this or if its okay?

well muscles twitches can be anything nothing harmful as far as i know, but its very normal to feel muscle twitches while the baby kicks :)

That's just how I feel her. Like, I know its her and sometimes she makes my belly pop when she does it. Her movements still just feel like a muscle spasm to me. I'm not sure if it should be stronger now or if its still okay.

It should be just fine, especially with an anterior placenta, as that makes it harder to feel baby anyway. If your worried, give the doctor a call! This baby's kicks, didn't start to feel strong until about 28-29 weeks.

It should be just fine, especially with an anterior placenta, as that makes it harder to feel baby anyway. If your worried, give the doctor a call! This baby's kicks, didn't start to feel strong until about 28-29 weeks.

Thanks! She kicks my belly hard enough to feel it and my belly will pop up. I just feel like maybe it should feel different by now. I might call my nurse triage just to ask. :)

I thought it felt like muscle twitches nearly the whole pregnancy. Except at the end when it felt like she was going to burst out my tummy :haha:

Is it normal at 25 weeks for movement to still feel like muscles twitching? I have an anterior placenta and only feel it down low or up to the sides. Just curious if movement should still feel like this or if its okay?

that is fine....i didnt feel much of anything with my anterior placenta..and like i said earlier my x hubby didnt feel anything with my last pregnancy he was so left out the whole entire pregnancy....

labor was so weird as he was sunny side up...I felt him kick my sides and back and that was all.....i felt like i had an alien , it was so differnt and weird to myother babies.....but they said dont comair....

i always put my hand on my belly trying to feel him...feeling sad..they told me dont worry he is in there.....i would lay on my back and i would see my belly bounce about if i drank like orange juice and stuff....i dont know if that helps any....

or if i are chocolate....or something cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"