Just want a moan...

mrstoast

Due 14th of June 2013
Reaction score
I just want to have a bit of a moan because I don't really have anyone to talk to about this.

I have very long cycles and usually a very short luteal phase of 9 or 10 days (probably because I am still breastfeeding my toddler). I went to see a homeopath at the start of this current cycle who have me remedies to balance out my hormones etc. and lengthen the luteal phase. It has certainly worked, I'm now 16dpo with no period and negative pregnancy tests. I'm finding it very frustrating because I just want to know either way!

TBH I've given up hope of actually being pregnant and I just want my period to come. I'm on cycle day 45. With my son I got a positive pregnancy test on the day my period was due.

Can anyone offer me any hope? I'm going to see the homeopath again tomorrow. TIA:thumbup:

I just want to have a bit of a moan because I don't really have anyone to talk to about this.

I have very long cycles and usually a very short luteal phase of 9 or 10 days (probably because I am still breastfeeding my toddler). I went to see a homeopath at the start of this current cycle who have me remedies to balance out my hormones etc. and lengthen the luteal phase. It has certainly worked, I'm now 16dpo with no period and negative pregnancy tests. I'm finding it very frustrating because I just want to know either way!

TBH I've given up hope of actually being pregnant and I just want my period to come. I'm on cycle day 45. With my son I got a positive pregnancy test on the day my period was due.

Can anyone offer me any hope? I'm going to see the homeopath again tomorrow. TIA:thumbup:

What are you taking to balance things out?

I had to take Folliculinum 200c, three doses on CD17/18, Ferrum Met 6c every morning and Sepia 6c every night. I'm also taking B vitamins and Prenatal vitamins. :)

Are you positive you're 16dpo? No chance you ovulated later? If so, I'd test again. From memory, I think that a luteal phase is never longer than 18 days. If there's no AF after that time, it can only be one of two things: you ovulated later than you thought (or not at all) or you're pregnant. I think a 16 day luteal phase without a pregnancy is quite unusual, even if you've taken vitamins etc. So keep us posted!

Thanks Amy, I'm pretty sure I'm 17dpo due to a positive OPK, EWCM, cramps and nausea/bad mood that follows ovulation. The homeopath has given me a remedy to bring on my period which is safe in pregnancy as well. Hope to have an answer soon. Thanks again!

Fingers crossed for you, definitely sounds promising!

Thanks Amy, I got my period on CD48, 19DPO. I looked back at my notes and had other patches of EWCM after my original surge so I'm thinking I must have ovulated late after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->