• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just want to say..(Aimed at others not in TTC too..)

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
I just want to say a huge thank you to each and every one of you girls for all of your good luck wishes, kind words and amazing support over the past few weeks.

I know what I've been through the past few weeks has been nothing compared to others.. but to me it has really messed around with my head and caused me a lot of stress and has been an incredible rollercoaster, something which I am sure I will learn from in future.

I just wanted to say thank you to you all, because you are all such wonderful friends to me and I treasure every one of you.

I hope that you will all get your BFP very soon, you all deserve it very much.

Love you all. :kiss::hugs:

Lyrah

xxxxx

*hugs* Lyrah
Im so sorry you went thru that entire emotional ordeal, but like I said in ur other post 99% of us ladies would of done nothing different that what you did, and felt the very same as you. This is the best part of bnb sharing what you are going thru and even though no one will ever be able to know exactly how you REALLY feel, we come pretty damn close and try to uplift and support as we would others to do to us.
*hugs* again

Keep on keep on trying! Hugz!

You're welcome hun. :hugs: Keep trying - our time WILL come!!! :D

You know your always welcome babe, keep ur chin up and everything will work out for u babe

xx

aww hunni i just caught up on all your posts i'm so sorry sweetie i was hoping it was good news for you.

anyways no need to say thanks wht we al here for the good times and the bad.

i really hope you caught your egg hun and still in with a chance of a bfp this month.

sorry i've not said much but its late and my eyes hurt but wanted to see how you were before i logged off.

:hugs: hun. x

Hi Lyrah,

No need to thank us hunny. We were glad to be there for you and as was previously said we all thought you were too but it also seems that you are still in with a chance! I've got everything crossed for you hunny! Take care of yourself and I'm more than glad to be here for you!!:hugs: Keep us posted and I'll talk to you soon.

your an amazing girl, and i know that you will have your BFP very soon!! xox

You are an amazingly strong person........ I know you will get you :bfp: soon...... .You and your DH are in my thoughts and prayers...... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"