just want to say thankyou.....

mintypeas

mother of 3 babies!!!
Reaction score
i just wanted to say thankyou to allyou ladies. i have really been through alot lately as some of you ladies know and you have all been so fantastic even though all of you are going through so much aswell. you have kept me sane and made me realise what is really important in my life. so want to say thankyou to you all and say i think you are all very brave and special women x sylv x

Aww hun, we all try keep eachother going the best we can dont we? i honestly could not of survived without this site xxx

I'm so glad you can find support here. I know I have. I hope things are moving forward with your daughter's issues and things get worked out. Stay strong!

hopefully things will get sorted have involved the police now as there have heard they are planning to cause damage to my home. so at the moment im in 2 minds about trying for another baby head is very messed up. we have my gyno appointment on 14th june so will see what they say before make up my mind for sure. i would not got all this without you ladies so wanted you all to realise how special you all are. x sylv x

agree, this forum is a great support and you get so involved with ppl you dont even know but knowing that other ppl feel the same as you makes you feel not so crazyxxxxx no one understands til theyve been through it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->