Just want to share my charlie <3

Im so sorry for your loss :( Im sure Charlie realises how much you love him every day :) x

He is absolutely beautiful!!! :hugs: Thank you so much for sharing Charlie with us... You know us women, love sharing and exchanging baby pics and even if they are no longer with us that doesn't change that desire:hugs:

Do you sometimes catch yourself wondering what he's doing or who he is with? I do all the time with my Emma ...

I'd like to imagine her skipping along, playing all those innocent childhood games, giggling with all you girls babies ...:hugs:

My source of comfort:flower:

Thanks :friends: its only taken me a year to pluck up the courage to post his picture, i just feel sad like i've missed him out..wish i could show my RL friends his pic.. i want to acknowledge him as my baby .. people have moved on now i have my rainbow..like i din't have him.. its nice to come here and feel like he is real ...

He is absolutely beautiful!!! :hugs: Thank you so much for sharing Charlie with us... You know us women, love sharing and exchanging baby pics and even if they are no longer with us that doesn't change that desire:hugs:

Do you sometimes catch yourself wondering what he's doing or who he is with? I do all the time with my Emma ...

I'd like to imagine her skipping along, playing all those innocent childhood games, giggling with all you girls babies ...:hugs:

My source of comfort:flower:

yeah i do keep thinking what he would be doing.... it complicates my emotions as i have hayden now, then i feel guilty like i replaced charlie.:( and how can i be sad hayden is such a blessing... i wish i could have both of them :blush: i know greedy of me!!!

I can NOT even to begin to explain how important this place is to me.... :flower:

I have never, ever logged into a forum site before and never had no desire too but for some reason I stumbled acrossed this one and I feel like it has saved my sanity ... I honestly thought I was loosing my mind, and my RL friends and family unknowingly was making me feel that way, cuz they didn't really understand and know what to do or say to help me... AND that's where you beautiful, amazing women come in at!!! :hugs:

:flower::winkwink::hugs:

Sweetie ... NEVER feel guilty... EVER ...

And never feel like you are replacing Charlie, that is impossible ... He's truly one of a kind : ))

i completely agree bnb has helped me realise how i feel is normal... most my family didn't even acknowledge i gave birth let alone lost a child...

Think our friends and family just don't realize how life changing this truly is when someone losses a child, no matter at what age or gestation... It all is major, life changing feelings ...

I know mine have tried helping me but actually are more hurtful than helpful... That is when I noticed I became more withdrawn, acutally still there a bit... :hugs:

I love to see baby pics on here, love to have mothers share their stories, I think it really does help tremendously by just seeing and reading others:hugs:

I completely agree..sometimes i go a while and don't come on, as i know sometimes it makes me sad, but its good to be there for each other when we feel strong enough, its such a roller coaster ride life after loss...... sometimes i feel positive that my boy is happy and safe in the arms of god, but somedays i just feel robbed of my baby and can't rationalise....

Couldn't agree with you any more ...:hugs:

Stuck on this rollercoaster .... and I too go thru spurts of being on here and then gone for a bit... Lately I myself needed to log in for some love and advice but I also try to remind myself to be here for others just as someone was here for me...:hugs: ... but in the long run all the while I'm helping someone else it actually helps me too!!!! :winkwink:

Always here ... :flower:

thank you so much for being brave enough to share your photo, I'm honored to have seen it, he's such a beautiful little boy. if you ever want to talk about little Charlie I would love to listen xxx

He's beautiful.. :hugs: to you all.

My ava was born at 17+5... miss her every day.

I had lost 2 babies before her one at 20 +4 and one in neonatal... i find it harder to be more open about ava. specially since she's deemed a 'miscarriage' by the doctors :(

xx

thats what i have 'problems' with that my baby boy is deemed a miscarriage when i gave birth to him and held him... yet i'm supposed to keep quiet about him as he was 'just' a miscarriage..:(
:hugs: to u amy... i see u are pg..congratulations..i have everything crossed for u to have an extra special rainbow :friends:

My evie was also considered a miscarriage at nearly 21 weeks. I find it upsetting... and medical professionals should change their terminology to make it a little less traumatising for us...

specially since in my notes for ava it says 'spontanious abortion'

apparently thats just their term for miscarriage. like seriously. Very much wanted baby, and would be here with us if i had my own way :(

hope you dont mind... my beautiful ava

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/167239_493917218393_532428393_5937256_6729542_n.jpg

:hugs: Awwww Amy she is so beautiful, she looks so peaceful..thankyou for sharing

I was wondring if charlie was more red because he had died a few days before being born? Ava's skin looks perfect... charlies was very red......

Its so direspectful the terms they use for our beautiful babies..... I was very 'lucky' with the hospital i was at when pg with Hayden, they always referred to charlie as a stillbirth even though technically he wasn't..

Im not sure.. i was surprised be ava's colour. I think it just varies from baby to baby tbh. But they're all beautiful. Ava was more red on her back where she'd been laid and the blood had drained :(

Ava was born suddenly, still in the amniotic sac :( Find it traumatic to even think about... feels so unfair xx

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->