Just want to share my charlie <3

:cry::cry: Charlie is absolutely beautiful :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs: My Ava was born at 18 and half weeks also :cry: I am so so deeply sorry for your loss of beautiful precious Charlie :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: My Ava was also a little red I think she died 5 days earlier/ Thanks for sharing your precious Charlie with us...xoxooxox :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

hope you dont mind... my beautiful ava

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/167239_493917218393_532428393_5937256_6729542_n.jpg

Beautiful Ava just like my beautiful Ava :cry::cry::cry: I am so sorry for your loss. How beautiful she is :cry: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im not sure.. i was surprised be ava's colour. I think it just varies from baby to baby tbh. But they're all beautiful. Ava was more red on her back where she'd been laid and the blood had drained :(

Ava was born suddenly, still in the amniotic sac :( Find it traumatic to even think about... feels so unfair xx

:hugs:

:hugs: it is so unfair we should have our babies :hugs:

:hugs: grt to share ur pics and so u shud be so proud of charlie :hugs: in ur heart4eva, sweet dreams babyboy xx

Charlie is gorgeous, Evelyn was also pink as she died a few days earlier - there is a pic of her in my journal x

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Thank you so much for sharing those pictures with us Nats. He is truly beautiful :hugs:

Nats, Charlie is beautiful. Such a perfect little Angel. xx Thank you for sharing.

:hugs: I hope your RL friends will be able to see one day that he is a member of your family. I'm so sorry that he was taken from you :cry:

Aw, Charlie and Ava are both so beautiful, it's so heartbraking how perfect they are.

Regarding the colouring, it may also depend on whether they came out in the caul or if the waters broke - my two boys were identical twins, but Ethan was without his amniotic fluid for 6 days and more than likely passed away shortly before birth and he was very reddy purple. Hayden was the second born and was born intact in his caul and was coloured almost exactly like Ava, with only some bruising or colour on the top of his little head. We thought it was due to the squeezing of labour with no water cushion made the blood rise but it may be due to him being passed away for a little while before he was born also. Sorry if that ended up making no sense but I thought it may give some insight into that.

I'm so sorry for your losses ladies, it's so unfair, all this. I never thought I'd be discussing the colour of my dead sons, this is too surreal, isn't it? I'm glad we are all here for each other, though I wish none of us had to be, IYKWIM.

hugs nikki..so sorry for your losses too!!

my waters broke with charlie after they had induced me, he was born an hour or so after... i'm thinking hes redder maybe because he died up to a week earlier...

its good to talk.. not the sort of conversation u can have with RL friends..

Good Morning!!! :flower:

Just sending some morning love :hugs: your way...

Hope you have an amazing day!!!! :happydance:

Thanks :friends: it been a busy one :wacko: hope u are having a good one!! :flower:

Thank you for sharing beautiful Charlie with us all.

I'm pleased you have felt able to do it now, but you should also not feel guilty about not having done so earlier. Joe was also very red in colour, I just put it down to being very young as with prem babies that survive who are also very red.

It all seems a little surreal still doesn't it? Charlie will be playing with his pal Joe up there somewhere looking down on all their beautiful siblings. Floaty :kiss: to them :angel: :angel:

:hugs: Both of your babies are truly beautiful and I'm glad you shared them x x x

He is beautiful and he knows you will always love him xxxxx

Charlie is amazing hun!!! xxxx

Charlie and Ava are both beautiful angel babies.

I shared Gavin's picture here because my family and friends all seem weird about looking at him. I also posted a picture on facebook but you could only see his little hand holding my finger. It's also a favorite.

Sorry for both of your loss. I am thankful to have the pictures of my baby boy. He looks perfect to me. So does Charlie & Ava...perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->