Just want to share P.M - Results!!

kayleigh89

Reaction score
Hey all as a few of you may know i lost my angel at 25 weeks,my lil boy got took away from me on 11th may.

Me and the OH have been for our results today and this is what got said start to finish -

My tests came back fine i had loads of blood took and swabs so that was all good.Our little boy tho :( was not getting enough oxygen,food and blood to him :( due to my blood maybe clotting to much!!
Also because the one thing on his body needed was his brain all the blood stayed in his head which closed down his body making his head to big for his body causing him to be underweight and not grow so all thats why we lost our angel.

Our gynacology is wanting me to have junior aspirin next time im pregnant,also he is testing my blood to see how it clots.

So so glad today is over n thanks for reading much love xx

R.i.p - Brayden we all love u! xxx

so sorry for your loss huns. Im so nervous for my pm results. Knowing what went wrong can be hurtful just thinking if I only knew this before :( ...

Oh hun that had to have been so hard to hear but you made it through and your support seems to be very proactive in taking the neccessary steps so it doesnt happen again :hugs:

so sorry for your loss huns. Im so nervous for my pm results. Knowing what went wrong can be hurtful just thinking if I only knew this before :( ...

Hey hunni,i know what u mean ive made myself physically ill for the last 3 months,aint had a good night sleep for ages,but im so so glad we choose to have a post mortem test done...if we hadnt of done i would of defo lost out next baby :( so im so glad we did it.

Hope everything goes okay babes.Big hugs ur way!! xx

Oh hun that had to have been so hard to hear but you made it through and your support seems to be very proactive in taking the neccessary steps so it doesnt happen again :hugs:[/QUOTE

Thanks babes,was so hard but so glad we chose to get obe done,just to know next time hopefully i get a lot of appointments and medication to help me :) xx

Hey hunni,i know what u mean ive made myself physically ill for the last 3 months,aint had a good night sleep for ages,but im so so glad we choose to have a post mortem test done...if we hadnt of done i would of defo lost out next baby :( so im so glad we did it.

Hope everything goes okay babes.Big hugs ur way!! xx

Im glad they found a reason .you are right now that you know you will be able to try again and know what to do now with your next baby. It hasnt been two weeks yet for me and its been so hard time is going slow. I want to know what happen to find a little bit of peace :( ...

our little angels are with their true father! Xoxo

I'm really pleased you got an answer, and there is something that can be done for any future pregnancy.
big hugs to you, OH and Brayden x

I'm so sorry for you loss :nope: But I'm really pleased for you that they found an answer - I know it doesnt take the pain away but it will make it easier to deal with in your head now I'm sure :hugs: and now you know you can take precautions for future pregnancies.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I am also very happy you got an answer . I never did, Ava's cells did not grow so I will never know, but to be honest knowing why she died maybe would have helped me more, so I am happy whenever I read here people get answers. I am so very sorry for your loss and i wish you much love and luck for the future xoxoxo :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->