Just wanted to say hello

Catalyst

Mother of 1 & TTC#2
Reaction score
I forgot to come officially over and say hello :)

So 20w yesterday, and a scan tomorrow. Will find out the genders of my twins. Everyone so excited, my boys think and wish that they are two boys :) aha most ppl guess boy and girl. (Doc thinks they are most likely fraternal).

So if I go by 40w I am due july 1st, but since it is usualy not longer than 37-38 weeks I am due june 10th-17th
Any due date buddies here? or other moms having twins? Would like some buddie, follow theyr journal :) mine is in my sig :D

Hi,
I'm having twins. I'm a little behind you, I'm just over 14 weeks. My due date is 10th aug, but as you've said, it'll more likely be the end of July.
How are you doing? How has your pregnancy been?

Good luck for your scan tomorrow.

Bx

I am mostly good now. The first 16 or 17 weeks I had massive ms.. like 24/7 mostlu nausea horrible horrible nausea but also puked sometimes. And it were silly things that made me puke. Aldo at thr samr time I got so hungry like in just a second. Needrd to eat right after I woke up.. if not I would pukr.. after I ate I was nauseus.. so.. fun haha.
Then I got spd pains..
Other than that Im good :)
How are you and how have you been? Is this your first pregnancy?

I've been exactly the same! It's started to ease off now which is good because I've had flu for a week with a really chesty cough, if I'd have had this when I had ms, I would be being sick constantly!
If it's time to eat, I can be hungry within seconds and I know I have to eat or I'll feel sick. I was once even in the middle of eating a jacket potato and went to the toilet heaved and when back to eating the potato...I'm glad I was alone because I was ashamed haha.

I already have a son, he'll be four in May. I bet you can't wait to find out the genders today. I've booked an early gender scan on 4th March. I'm also having fraternal twins so there's chance of having one of each.

Hope all goes well. Let me know

Bx

I know that too! Once I was going late to bed but I was realy hungry. But I was thinking I could not be eating right before going to bed so I went to bed. And was so miserable for 20 min cause the nausea was so bad and then I just had to go and puke, then went down stares to get a sandwich... hah I was like omg I just puked and now I am stuffing my face with ham and cheese sandwich at 1 am!!

Everything looked well :) and everything like it should be. Theyr feet are together and they fere pushing and kicking each other (and me) haha. One placenta is in front the other on the back, so fraternal for sure :)
They gave her hard time to see the gender and she gave us in envelope what she thought she had seen, but would not swear on it. We did a gender cake all the same :) she thought see could see two girls :D

That's amazing!! Congratulations! Two girls to add to your two boys, how perfect.
I'm glad all was ok, can you feel them moving around a lot? I still haven't felt movement, maybe the odd popping of I'm really still sometimes but nothing I can put my finger on as movement.

Bx

Congratulations on second tri and two girls! :cloud9:

Yes i can feel them move, one more than the other since placenta for one of them is at front :) The other has its at the back :)
I started to feel litle nudges after 15 weeks, was sure between 16 and 17 that I was feeling kicks :) And past 2 weeks it has goten stronger and stronger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->