Just wanted to say sorry x

Bride2b

Reaction score
Ladies, I just wanted to say that sometimes reading some of the new threads is difficult for me. I feel that I sink back into a hole when I read some of the posts here. I know I have written posts in desperation for reassurance & so many of you have been so so so wonderful & really supportive. I would hate to seem selfish and that I am not answering posts and giving others support, its just simply that I cant bear to read some of them.

I feel terrible as if some of you hadnt replied to me I would me a mess .......... I think I need to just distance myself from sadness. My reflexologist says I am not letting go of some of the stress & tensions in my body. I know until I let this go I will not get pregnant again. Getting pregnant is the thing I want more than anything, I need my rainbow to keep me going. I know some of these stresses are fears relating to letting Bertie go, as I just dont want that. :cry:

I will still be here, on the life after loss thread but I have to say I am sorry to anyone new that comes if I dont give any support, or even to some of you ladies that are already here if there is a new thread, as I just can not cope with it. I hope this makes sense. You are all so dear to me & I wouldnt be functioning the way I am with out any of you xxxx

awe hun i totally understand how you feel and you have nothing to be sorry for!!!!

its so hard dealing with your own grief and then when you add other people into the mix it gets even harder. we all know how difficult it is to let go of certain things and i think the fact you are having reflexology and dealing with things just goes to show how amazing you are!!!

your not selfish in any way and i can honestly say that you've been a great support so dont ever feel you need to apologise!

i hope you feel a little stress free as soon as possible so you can make a rainbow baby hun!! easier than it sounds eh? but it will happen for you and when it does you know we're all here xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can honestly say I know exactly how you feel and please don't apologize. You have been such a help to many of us and if you need a break you take it and don't ever worry about it. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: We are all here for you anytime///:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

totally understood :) I agree, there is nothing to apologize about. Everyone heals and deals differently. I do, however, want to say THANK YOU to you and all of the other ladies in this forum for taking time out of your own greiving process to offer words of encouragement and empathy. It means so much. I am fairly new to this forum and I am guilty of reading and running a lot. It's very hard to read these stories and be reminded of your own pain. Sometimes I just can't find the right words to say, so I go away quietly. But please believe I feel for each of you! Again, I give it up to ALL of you :) you ladies are truly inspirational to me and others to come!!!

Take care of yourself Bride2be and do what you need to do to take care of you and yours :) I wish you all of the baby dust in the world!!!

:flower:

Ladies, I just wanted to say that sometimes reading some of the new threads is difficult for me. I feel that I sink back into a hole when I read some of the posts here. I know I have written posts in desperation for reassurance & so many of you have been so so so wonderful & really supportive. I would hate to seem selfish and that I am not answering posts and giving others support, its just simply that I cant bear to read some of them.

I feel terrible as if some of you hadnt replied to me I would me a mess .......... I think I need to just distance myself from sadness. My reflexologist says I am not letting go of some of the stress & tensions in my body. I know until I let this go I will not get pregnant again. Getting pregnant is the thing I want more than anything, I need my rainbow to keep me going. I know some of these stresses are fears relating to letting Bertie go, as I just dont want that. :cry:

I will still be here, on the life after loss thread but I have to say I am sorry to anyone new that comes if I dont give any support, or even to some of you ladies that are already here if there is a new thread, as I just can not cope with it. I hope this makes sense. You are all so dear to me & I wouldnt be functioning the way I am with out any of you xxxx

Don`t apologise, i know exactly what you mean. We understand completely if you don`t wish t reply to some of the posts.
You have been a great help to me, and like a lot of the other ladies on this forum, know exactly what to say to help people feel better.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Don't apologise, it comes to all of us I think - just at different stages. It amkes me feel guilty too but we can't be all things to all people, you've given a lot of help to a lot of people - focus on what you HAVE done, not what you can't do any more. I hope you can let go enough to make your rainbow soon. xxxx

Don't apologise gemma, just do what you need to do to keep yourself happy, safe and moving forward as best as you can. We all understand and we all move forward in different ways. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we hear some good news from you soon, and i'll be thinking about you lots. Take care honey and enjoy the rainbow-making!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->