Just wanted to share! (bit longwinded)

akamummy

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:
I thought I might share a funny story with you! Well, I thought it was funny!

I have a toddler :trouble: called Jayden who is 2, and he loves grapes!

One day he was sitting in his highchair having some morning tea with Nanny. (my mother came over from NZ to stay with us to give me a hand for a week).
Now the night before he had been playing with some marbles and I had been telling mum that even though he is only 2, he has never put them in his mouth or even tried to swallow them! We have taught him how to ROLL them (Not throw them!)...
Well mum gave him his morning tea (grapes, and some saltana cake) and then went out to hang a load of washing on the line while I made us a coffee...soon gobbled down his morning tea and then of course wanted to get out of his chair (even though Thomas the Tank Engine was on TV and he could still see it from where he was sitting!!)...so I said to mum to give him some marbles to play with until I finished what I ws doing!
Next miniute I heard this funny whimpering noise, came over to jayden to see him all watery eyes and red in the face...I didnt realise that he had SWALLOWED a marble! (Hello! First time mum!!!) But my mum did! She said I know that look! And then told me he had swallowed a marble! I asked her how she knew? She told there were 4 marbles and now there are only 3! Well I felt just awful! I thought that mum probably thinks Im the worst mum ever! I cant even look after my own son! [-X
I said to her should I ring the dr's? she said no it would pass through!

....1 week later...the marble passed through! :happydance: FINALLY!!! (I was panicking the whole week!)
GUESS WHAT COLOUR THE MARBLE WAS THAT HE SWALLOWED??? GREEN!!! LIKE THE GRAPES HE WAS EATING!!!
Needless to say he doesnt like grapes anymore! :mrgreen:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->