Just wanted to share this picture...

S

Sam9kids

Hello my fellow preggie ladies, hope you had a good day yesterday.

I just wanted to share a pic of my babies yesterday. They have had a brill time x :flower:

Attachments

• DSCF0771.jpg
    DSCF0771.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 143
I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say Sean (the little blond one on the end???) looks ever so cheeky!!

Awww. What a lovely brood you have!

xx

Very cute. So right now you have 4 boys and 4 girls - about to be 5 boys? Is that right? I'm always amazed by your family! :)

Lovly picture glad they had a great day thats what xmas is all about xx

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say Sean (the little blond one on the end???) looks ever so cheeky!!

Awww. What a lovely brood you have!

xx

Oooh well done you! Yes thats Sean and hes a typical 3yr old monster boy with farrrrr too much energy!

Oh my god, you have bootiful kids. What an asset to you. The smiles say it all! Jenson will fit in lovely here! xxxxx

Very cute. So right now you have 4 boys and 4 girls - about to be 5 boys? Is that right? I'm always amazed by your family! :)

Oohhh not quite! At the moment i have 5 girls and 3 boys

Boys: Joseph, Sean and Lewis

Girls: Bethany, Lauren, Rebekah, Rachel and Ellis (thats the name that confuses people!)

So when this one is here, it will be 5 girls and 4 boys!

Oh my god, you have bootiful kids. What an asset to you. The smiles say it all! Jenson will fit in lovely here! xxxxx

Awwww thankyou for that!

Thanks for all of the lovely comments, they are my world xxx:hugs:

Aww :thumbup: They look like lovely kids, well done you :) Imagine all the grandkiddies you're going to have! x

Awww thats a lovelt picture, you must be so proud, they are all very happy, alot like my 3 little ones on christmas day :D

Great picture of your kids sam. I didnt get one of all mine together but did get a few pictures though lol.

Your children are gorgeous!
Glad they had a great xmas and boxing day.
Hope the rest of the year is just as brill for them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->