just wanted to share :-)

P

purple_socks

i noticed one of my boobs was slightly leeking earlier! tis the first time its happened... i have no idea why but it make me really excited and rather happy! (pos a slight hormonal over reaction!)

Anyway felt the need to share and thought here was prob the best place as i'm sure my friends/DH would think i was rather odd phoning them up to tell them abt my boobies!

Anyone else as strange as me and got excited abt this? :p

Lols, I can't say I was excited about it happening, but good for you! I didn't find it as weird as I thought I would though. Just wait til you wake up in the morning and find sticky stuff all over your sheets though, ick, after 2 weeks it's getting a little tiresome, lol.

I am leaky too... lovely...! 50 days give or take to go! woot woot

I noticed one of my boobies where leeking slightly the other day and the following night I had a dream about my baby sucking from that breast. :happydance:

:rofl: i got a little giddy too...just another step closer now!!! xx

Lols, I can't say I was excited about it happening, but good for you! I didn't find it as weird as I thought I would though. Just wait til you wake up in the morning and find sticky stuff all over your sheets though, ick, after 2 weeks it's getting a little tiresome, lol.

yes i can imagine the novelty will wear off in a while! i think its just one of those things (like the first kick) that made me think wow i'm prenant and also it makes me think yay my boobies work!! lol

LOL I was excited! I found them leaking in the middle of the night and woke my boyfriend up just to tell him ahahahaha, it just makes it seem more real :) and it's good to know your boobies are working hehe

mine have been leaking from about 22weeks now. Mainly at night when I lie on my side.

thought i was rather early lol !!

x
x

must admit i was just as happy when it happened to me........i come running out the bathroom shouting 'my boobs work !' the only down side is now my other half wont touch them for fear of a 'leak' lol :rofl:

Ive had like this crusty golden stuff on mine and i swear my left nipple felt a bit 'wet' on morning, but nothing at the moment :cry:
I want leaky BABYLONS!!! xxx:rofl:

Ive had like this crusty golden stuff on mine and i swear my left nipple felt a bit 'wet' on morning, but nothing at the moment :cry:
I want leaky BABYLONS!!! xxx:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:oh that has made me chuckle, i thought only men called them babylons lol x

Thats what my dh calls them and i guess im just copying him xxx :rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"