just washed my stash help

mommy43

isabel's mummy
Reaction score
ive just washed all my nappies ready to wear but i dont know which insert goes with what now the bg ones have labels so they are easy the rest i dont know the other dont matter but ive got 2 really thick ones n 2 others seem to be the same one smaller than the other i seem to remember them in a nappy one on top of the other but i dont know now lmao
i have washed bg poshbugs wn bb & cheapies if thats any help

bumgenius have 2 inserts a poppered microfiber one and a small microfiber one.

Ebay cheapies are just one insert.

Not sure about the others hun xx

The Ebay cheapies inserts will probably be rectangular ones which look kinda like terry cloth, and they will probably feel quite dry even before drying them properly.

My poshbugs has two inserts - a larger one and a smaller one. Both quite thick. It's quite a heavy nappy. They popper together and popper inside the pocket )if its a pocket you have)

ive worked out the cheapies bgs n i have extra bamboo ones that are yellowy colour the bb one is long so i know them
the 2 thick ones have a popper one end the little one has no poppers only one of my poshbugs nappies is pocket one of he non pocket does have a popper (i have 3) theres also 2 wn there both pocket so confusing lol

i only have WNNN but dont all WN come with a long insert that folds and poppers on with the top of it the same colour as the inner if they have an original insert?

I think the pocket inserts are different... You have a choice of what you can order with the nappy. There's the medium + large inserts which come together, but you can also order the small insert separately.

I'm afraid I can't help with what they look like though, as I use Issy bear inserts in my WNOS. Have you tried looking on the WN website to see if there are pics of the pocket inserts?

The WN pocket inserts are cream bamboo towelling material & they have a tiny size label on them at the top- S for small and then the (M) medium & (L)large ones are joined together. Thats how mine are anyway but I think you can get different types

This is me everytime I wash my nappies ! It's like a puzzle lol. I'm sure if won't matter if you interchange them a bit, the small thin ones arenmost probably doubler boasters though so don't use them on their own xx

glad its not just me then lol i think ive worked it out the thick ones are to the 2 posbugs the 3rd isnt pocket so nappy is thicker the little one fits on one of the thick ones in a pb not sure y the other dosent have one n 2 wn i cant have inserts for ive got an issy spare so i'll use that :) they do look different once they dried n it was easier to work out :) i can see my brain getting a work out every time i wash though lol

lol i try to pair them up as i hang them out to dry, just had to do a load lol thankfullly most of my pockets just have plain MF inserts

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->