Just wasted another test!

kandiset06

Reaction score
I was supposed to get my period yesturday. So I took a test this morning and it was negative. Went back to bathroom a second time and then I got my period. First month of trying after MC. Disappointed and upset but I guess I cant expect it too happen that fast. Pretty discouraged now tho. I am trying to decide if I should get a basal temp thermometer and take my temp and chart that way or if I should keep doing the CM method. I am irregular first period after MC was 30, then 31, now 32. I just would really like to know when my fertil days are. I tried going to fertilityfriend but its kind of confusing and I dont think it would work if I am irregular and am not taking my temp. ANy advice would be great thanks!

hi honey first of all sorry for your loss. my preiods were always irregular so after my mc i did an ovulation test everyday!! i know it sounds silly but i did ovulate and knew when due to ovulate. i also took agnus castus and that seemed to help it regulates your periods. saying all that i ovulated 3 weeks ago and still no af and keep getting bfn. i lost my little one 7 weeks ago and still had no af. hope this helps in some way.p.s i got my ovulation tests on ebay so much cheaper honey x sylvia x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->