Just watched Breaking Dawn...

jaybee

Mum to Tobias & Alexander
Reaction score
and it was fabulous!!!

I cried at the wedding, i cried when Jacob came back at the end of the wedding.
I thought the honeymoon was done really well. Nice and sexy without being too much.
I thought they did an amazing job making Bella look ill and then when the venom worked, making her look gorgeous (or as gorgeous as Kristen Stewart can[am not her biggest fan])

just loved every second of it.

Can't wait for Part two.

I'm reluctant to watch it, as I did quite enjoy the books (for what they were anyway :lol:) but hated the other films, so I'm not sure whether I want to waste my time on the movie. It has the potential to be really good though but then so did the others.

I saw it last night and loved it! i sat there thinking "please dont end", the last scene was great, and left me wanting more. cmon part 2!!

I saw it on Monday & loved it x can't wait to go see it again x
They did everything brilliantly & I was amazed at how well did Bella's drastic weight loss which guessing was cgi or something, I can't imagine they made her lose thatuch weight for the movie x
I also thought they did the Jacob/renesmee bit really well too x

I watched it last night and thought It was amazing! I have watched it online twice since. I especially loved the last scene after the credit!

Amazing!

i watched it last night and thought it was amazing! I have watched it online twice since. I especially loved the last scene after the credit!

Amazing!

what scene?? I missed it!!!!!!

The voltori (how ever you spell it) had a woman and they where talking about a cullens and one of them said something along the lines of -" our trouble*? with the cullens is not over yet they have something we want".

Yep we got the hint to stay behind after credits also :)

Its only a few mins, but its a proper 'OooooEEEeeeerrrrr!' :D

I cant believe you all actually liked it??! I would rather walk over hot coals that what that drivel again. So disappointing, and didnt live up to the book at all.

I have now read all 4 books (it took me 7 days but I did it) I'm actually disappointing with the films now!
When I was reading the books I could picture all the characters perfectly as they matched with the film apart from Bella and I don't know why!
I also think they left a few key things out of the films that I would of liked to have been in there.
I didn't like the ending either, it seemed rushed and to easy ...

Just my opinions though :)

I cant believe you all actually liked it??! I would rather walk over hot coals that what that drivel again. So disappointing, and didnt live up to the book at all.

I have to agree - it really disappointed me. Somehow just seemed to miss the key moments for me
Although they did do a good job of making Bella look emaciated.

I loved the whole goddamn film!!!! When her back snapped and then she fell to the floor it made me cringe & the part where she is "giving birth" eeeeeeeek :sick: so gutted i missed the scene after the credits :sad1: i knew i should have stayed to see xx

aw i love all the movies was reluctant to watch them at the start but watched it online and fell in love with them lol great movies im team edward

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->