Just watching the news about the baby who after a delayed csection . . .

I was left alone until i screamed the hospital down - no-one believed i was in labour at 27 weeks, they left me waiting for a doctor, who took at least an hour and a half, and if someone paid a bit more attention maybe someone could have stopped it!

:happydance:
I was left alone until i screamed the hospital down - no-one believed i was in labour at 27 weeks, they left me waiting for a doctor, who took at least an hour and a half, and if someone paid a bit more attention maybe someone could have stopped it!

By the time they believed that Hope was coming she was crowning and didnt survive :( ..stupid people need to listen to the mums x

i'd have punched my midwife if she'd stayed with me the whole way thru! i like my privacy! they kinda bobbed in and out and once i got to 9/10cm she was there all the time and i had 2 when i was pushing.

with ella i didnt so much as glance a midwife til she was about an hour old :lol:

I had someone with me constantly, but I was induced due to cholestasis x

By the time they believed that Hope was coming she was crowning and didnt survive :( ..stupid people need to listen to the mums x

:hugs: :hugs: Im sorry babe x x x x x x x x x x

Its easy for some girls here to say "Oh I didnt need 100% attention, I'm fine/I was fine",well lucky you, but 1 on 1 care could have saved a lot of babies.

I spent the time in agony, waiting for a doc, pondering to the bathroom myself when i was literally losing sight with the pain,I was 9cm dilated and all I could herar was midwives answering the phones to worried mums in labour. Each time they hung up, I heard them slagging off and being patronising about the callers.

2 midwives were crying while I was in labour, they felt guilty.

When i had Leigha, i had a midwife drop in on me every half hour or so. And i was in labour for 28 hours!!!

but with Tom i had to ask the MW to leave, cos all i wanted to do was sit naked, and i felt uncomfy with her there...in the end she stayed tho cos i couldnt get off the bed cos they had to constantly monitor Toms heart beat.

But for each i went to a different hospital. Maybe its different everywhere. :shrug:

My first two i was pretty much left to it, but i had my youngest in the birthing pool and had midwife with me the whole time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->