just when you thought you've seen it all!

jzgrace

Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2010005/Woman-gives-birth-babies-day-NOT-twins.html

I was just googleing bpf at 5dpo. I came across a thread that was old, by a few years. And these girls that replied to the poster were so mean to her!! They told her it was IMPOSSIBLE to have a bfp at 5dpo. They thought they knew everything!! And were just so cruel to her! Well that lead me to more googleing and I know the story I'm going to share this link to has nothing to do with a bfp at 5dpo, but the story just goes to show nothing is impossible!! Nothing!

This lady gets pregnant TWICE within two weeks and carries to deliver!!!

Oh my god I can't believe that, I've just read it to my OH...how bloody amazing is that!! I truly believe nothing is impossible too, so truly amazing!

Thanks for sharing xx

Oh my god I can't believe that, I've just read it to my OH...how bloody amazing is that!! I truly believe nothing is impossible too, so truly amazing!

Thanks for sharing xx

Yw!! That is gods miracle!! Only way to explain it!! Who would have thought? Superfetation! I thinknthats what they call it! CA-RAZY!!!
How is thus cycle going for you so far?

That got me a bit soppy & teary eyed. Thanks for sharing that story!

It's crazy but amazing ;) it's good thank you, I'm on cd6 right now and on my second day of my flashing smiley on my cb digi, I ovulate super super early. How's your cycle going?

:flower:

That got me a bit soppy & teary eyed. Thanks for sharing that story!

Yw! I know it is just amazing!! They had almost given up then two in one.....ok, two in two in one! Lol :haha:
I made a funny!!

So she ovulated twice and the babies are 2 1/2 weeks apart...that's not very far apart, I'm not sure why the article sounds like this is a MAJOR deal. I think the bigger deal is that she ovulated twice in a cycle where as most women only ovulate once.

They are brother and sister who were born on the same day. So what? It's surly odd, but celebrating their birthday on different days is just dumb (IMO).

It's crazy but amazing ;) it's good thank you, I'm on cd6 right now and on my second day of my flashing smiley on my cb digi, I ovulate super super early. How's your cycle going?

Ooooh d'ntd!! I'm 5dpo-I just peed three times on less than an hour, but I'm a water drinker. Though all I've had today is a green tea with ginsing n honey.
And still having cramps since O day. And a funny pin prick type feeling just above pubic bone. But that's all. The cramps and pin prick are out of the norm for me....idk what it could be.

So she ovulated twice and the babies are 2 1/2 weeks apart...that's not very far apart, I'm not sure why the article sounds like this is a MAJOR deal. I think the bigger deal is that she ovulated twice in a cycle where as most women only ovulate once.

They are brother and sister who were born on the same day. So what? It's surly odd, but celebrating their birthday on different days is just dumb (IMO).

I guess you would have to look at her age. Lots of women in their 30's ovulate twice in one month usually at the same time not 2 1/2 weeks apart. (Fraternal twins) The big deal about this is that she is one of only 11 women to ever have superfetation occur that has been recorded. Celebrating different bdays is odd! I'm mean that's like telling one twin "its not your birthday until three minutes from now while celebrating the 3minute older twins bday" sounds stupid cause it is!

Ooooh d'ntd!! I'm 5dpo-I just peed three times on less than an hour, but I'm a water drinker. Though all I've had today is a green tea with ginsing n honey.
And still having cramps since O day. And a funny pin prick type feeling just above pubic bone. But that's all. The cramps and pin prick are out of the norm for me....idk what it could be.

Fx for you when are you going to test x

Fx for you when are you going to test x

Wanted to today, that's why I googled bfp @ 5dpo. Lol but I'm gonna wait. I'm too anxious and scared of bfn.....I don't even like typing those letters!! Fx for you too hun!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->