Just wish I could stop worrying ......

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I am 6 weeks, my boobs are just barely a little sore on the edges... I'm thirsty a lot and peeing a lot... and have been nauseated the last three days, but I'm just so worried... I feel like I'm going to go in for my 8 week ultrasound and there won't be anything or it won't be alive... having a missed miscarriage really messes you up.... my doctor says those are really rare, and that she's confident it shouldn't happen again but I'm just so scared... just looking for positive stories and someone to talk to I guess!!!

I had a miscarriage in January of this year. I am currently 27 weeks pregnant as you can see in my tickers below.

Please don't hang on to symptoms. The worry is such a waste of your energy when that energy is needed for building baby and keeping you happy and healthy.

Take that worry and put it into efforts to make the best possible home for your baby...that home being your body right now.

I know the worry doesn't go away. I know this first hand. To this day, days leading up to my midwife appointments I get this anxious/nervous feeling where I am only wanting to hear my baby's heartbeat.

If you need someone to talk to through out...I am here.

Also, this pregnancy I have not been sick and no sore boobs. None of that obvious symptom stuff.

Hi,

I fell for you as I know exactly how u feel. I'm 6+4 and drive myself to distraction worrying about what I do and don't feel. I woke about 4 this morning and decided I didn't feel pregnant anymore so it must mean another mmc. With a bit more sleep, I realised I was being so silly.

Symptoms are so different for everyone so lack of them is not much to go on. With my mmc I lost my symptoms dramatically and I knew.

Your right, mmc can really scare you next time around. I know it's easier said then done but try not to get too stressed. I've done that and it's not a good feeling. Why not google ways to relax instead of stats on mmc etc. take some time to yourself. You will miss that time when baba comes along lol

Kel

You are still pretty early and every pregnancy is different. I am 13 weeks pregnant with twins and they only symptoms I had at 6 weeks was sore nipples so try not to stress yourself out to much.

Just take this time to eat as well as you can (incase MS does settle in).

As time went on I still really only had fatigue and sore nipples and now that i've hit 13 weeks even those are going away. So, like I said every pregnancy is different.

Thanks guys, it really means a lot that you took time to respond!!! I know I don't need to worry, it's just hard!!! I'm trying to realize that what will be will be... it's just really hard and going to be a big struggle for me!!! I've been under a ton of stress lately and I just need to try and relax!!

I totally get that... I've had two mc and I have felt good about this so far but last night I suddenly couldn't sleep out of worry about the baby. I was so sure I lost it. Keep us posted! I'm hoping for the best for all of us

I'm with ya, I constantly worry. I am 4 weeks today and I previously had a miscarriage at 6.5 weeks. I am so worried, to the point I don't feel like I can enjoy this pregnancy. I'm afraid if it get attached its going to leave and I'm terrified of going through that heartbreak. My hcg levels started out really low my first beta was only 7 then 48 hours later it was 16. I know it more than doubled but I'm still scared.

Our insurance doesn't kick in til Nov 1 and I'm traveling on the road for the next week. Just praying things stick and i get to see a little bean in a few weeks! When is your next beta?

Hello I am just having a nose in 1st trimester since I am trying again and reading your post is so familiar. I had a mmc 4 years before I had my daughter and it was to me the longest most stressfull 9 months. I totally understand your fear but there are many happy stories after a mmc and I am sure you will be one of them good luck with everything xx

Hey pink. I've read an responded to a few of your posts. We're in a pretty similar situation. I had an early miscarriage about a year to the day ago and I'm 6w2days today. Hubby and I have been trying for YEARS to get pregnant and I'm just so afraid to miscarry again. I agonize over every symptom or lack of symptom. I too woke this morning to find my breasts weren't as sore...or sore at all. And they only got a little more sore as the day went on. And I only got a tiny bit queasy this morning. If you ever want to chat to pass the time, let me know. And good luck to you. I think we'll all be ok in the end. It's just harder for us right now :hugs:

I also have just found out I'm pregnant! I had a mmc a year ago. I went for ultrasound at 9 weeks but baby had stopped at 6 weeks. They didn't suspect a thing because my hcg levels still rose till almost 10 weeks, even then I still had to have a DNc. I'm nervous as well, it's crazy! I have spoken to midwife about it and we are going to do beta hcg levels twice weekly and then scans every three weeks till I'm happy. My beta hcg level was 21 for 4 weeks so I get nervous it's low too

Thanks guys!!! I go to my 8 week ultrasound next Monday, so really only 9 more days... I'm nervous but excited!!! I never had any reason to believe my last pregnancy was in danger, I never lost symptoms, my hcg levels were always wonderful, my first scan baby had a strong heartbeat but measured about 4-5 days behind, so that was my only clue that something was wrong... two weeks later babys heart had stopped!!! I too had a d&c.. I have had some differences this pregnancy that give me more hope, but I'm still anxious and nervous!!!!

Good luck for your 8 week ultrasound :) It's my first pregnancy and never had a miscarriage (at least that I know of!) before, but I still understand that a missed miscarriage can make you worry so much in future pregnancies. They ARE indeed rare though. It's just that in these forums people come for support, so you see more cases of mmc here, which makes you worry even more. Try to read a book, go for a walk, bake cookies, knit, or go out with friends instead of reading through BnB :hugs: :hugs:

Good luck for your scan. I've had 2 mc this year so know exactly how you feel. This one I had no symptoms for weeks and we actually wondered if the BFP was retained products again like first mc. I refused to let myself believe I was pregnant, and allowed myself no excitement at all. I'm happy to report this worrying BFP that I refused to believe has 10 fingers, 10 toes and was dancing like a mad man at my scan last week.

I found repeating to myself "I am pregnant today, and I need to be happy, healthy and positive for the baby" helped calm me down during my wobble moments. It made my hubby think I was insane, but it helped focus my mind. X

I'm in the same boat! I'm currently 6 weeks today and I have my first prenatal visit November 4th. It is pretty scary to think about, but I'm just trying to keep in mind that the majority of pregnancies go just fine. I don't have a ton of symptoms, but I have been feeling a little more tired, peeing more often, and I feel nauseated occasionally. Honestly I kind of hope that my symptoms remain fairly mild, but it is too early to tell. haha All you can do is rest as much as you need to, eat healthy foods, drink lots of water and hope for the best. I'm sure everything will be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->