Just wondered if anyone is finding it hard to walk to far?

Bernie

Reaction score
I have started getting breathless and uncomfertable to walk even round the supermarkets now.Just wondered if anyone else is finding this a problem?My OH walks the dog i will go if its not to far and if i feel like it:dohh:

oh yeah i had this i found it hard to walk anywhere n had to tell oh to slow down or to stop n rest lol n still had to do that for first 3 weeks after i had zane cuz stitches

oh the joys lol

Yep - me!!! The joys eh??!!!

I'm ok, so long as I don't have to walk up more than one flight of stairs! But I have 10 more weeks to go, so guess it will prob get worse!!!

Yeah i had this, even walking upstairs sometimes nearly killed me!

Yep I'm the same.I walk like I been riding a horse all day.It's crap aint it x

Totaly agree with you all i feel like an old cripple walking about but its such a killer.Having said that ive just been out for a little walk with my OH and our dog not far but felt like getting out of the house for a while.

I aint finding it hard to walk.I just get a stitch when I've walked for abit.

Sometimes the weight get's the better of me,n I need to sit down.

I find it hard especially in the supermarkets.... people seem to always be in my way, so i've now resorted to ordering online, plus my OH loves the fact i dont drag him round the shop lol!!

me too, I feel like i should be out walking etc, I know it is good for you but to be honest, i struggle just going round the supermarket!

I order everything in because i find it hard to walk, 3 flights of stairs to my front door coupled with SPD (i'm on crutches for) means i really am restricted.

Most of my delivery men hate me :lol: but there ya go.

I have pretty bad back pain now, and some days are easier for me than others. In general I walk much slower and I feel somewhat breathless and clumsy (especially on stairs) and prefer not to go too far. I had an awful time two weeks ago, I spent three days in so much pain I literally couldn't walk more than a few feet. Turns out it was caused by gas -- I guess I didn't have enough fiber, everything stopped moving, and the abdominal pain & cramping was absolutely severe. My husband nearly took me to the ER a few times, I was in tears. Most days it's just back pain and feeling heavy & breathless that stops me going on long walks.

oh yeah, I get this terrible achy pressure feeling and just want to sit down. Its terrible. I also get tired out alot faster and can't walk as fast

I get outta breath just putting my pants on!

i struggle to get off the settee cos my back is so bad, but once im up i do feel as if im about 100 years old, people keep saying oh look you have even got that pregnancy waddle
surely thats not a good thing lol

Lou
xxx

If i walk for to long my bump really starts to ache and i get all dizzy !

Yes, already :( I feel like a 90 year old smoker. All slow and breathless. Baby needs to get head down asap and give me poor diaphragm a break.

I find it easier to walk now the baby has dropped, but waddle along as if I have pooed my pants!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->