Just wondering...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Alexis, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Alexis

Alexis Surprisingly in the 2WW

so my OH and I have been :sex: alot the last few days... I THINK i was ovulating but not really sure. SO. Lets say I indeed was, I've heard some of you talk about implantation cramps. How soon after do you start feeling them if any at all? I know not everyone has them, but my body is always really sensitive to everything so I thought... hmmmm maybe? :rofl: I've had little pains all day down in my uterus area. Any answers are wonderful. Thank you girls!

-Jaimi

2. tidgypom

tidgypom Active Member

3. Alexis

Alexis Surprisingly in the 2WW

thanks!! figers crossed and :dust: to you!! :happydance:

4. tatertahelon

tatertahelon **allowing God **

I'm soooo confused about the ovulation~implantation cramps..Since O I have had weird pains NOT cramps in my low R side that kind of sometimes wraps around to my lower back...If they were O pains, WHY am I still experiencing them..I tried to google WHAT happens AFTER O and BEFORE IMPLANT..while the fertile egg is traveling TO the uterus.?? I can't seem to find that anywhere...This whole TRYING thing is making me CRAZY:roll: Every month it's like I'm obsessed about is this it, is this it, and nothing~after2 MC~and NOW I KNOW we made love days b4 and day after O 4sure~just having REAL weird symptoms I IDK what's happening..????
    baby dust ******

5. betty14

betty14 Well-Known Member

implantation takes place around 7-10 days after so if its only a couple of days i would say its prob not but fx'ed for ya that thi sis your month :dance:

lots of :dust: to you!

x x

6. tatertahelon

tatertahelon **allowing God **

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking..proly NOT...doesn't mean I couldn't be but why such weirdness..AND WHY is this sooooo complicated?!?!?!? :wacko:
    I have been preggo 5 x's 3 complete accidents not trying NTC but certainly not ttc. Then we wanna conceive n end up 2 MC's..I've never been sooo confused in all my life...Don't like to feel NOT right and not know why... thanks for the 7-10day info..=D>

:dust: