K & K's WTT Journal

krockwell

3 Gorgeous Boys!
Reaction score
Ugh...

had my 2nd miscarriage confirmed by the dr today...

*sigh*
Back on the pill, and onto WTTC...

Feel liek absolute shit right now. :cry:

I'm very sorry for your loss. But why do you have to be WTT? You can try again after a miscarriage. Many doctors tell you to wait, but this is usually only for keeping track of the cycle and to give EDD if you do get preg. Many women on here have gotten preg right after a miscarriage and went on to have healthy babies.

I'm very sorry for your loss. But why do you have to be WTT? You can try again after a miscarriage. Many doctors tell you to wait, but this is usually only for keeping track of the cycle and to give EDD if you do get preg. Many women on here have gotten preg right after a miscarriage and went on to have healthy babies.

My reason for waiting... is because we didn't wait after the 1st miscarriage, and now I've miscarried a 2nd time.
Think it might be smart for me to listen to my doctors this time around.

I think you should do what is right for you personally. If you think it is best to wait, then I know it's best for you. I just wanted to let you know I've known of women who don't and are fine. :hug: to you krockwell. Once again, I am so sorry for your loss and the pain you must be experiencing. I've seen your posts over on the TTC board and think you are so supportive. I hope you'll feel better soon.

With my first miscarriage, i was told to wait 3 months so we did, got pregnant after a few months, then another miscarriage. With the 2nd, was told that we could ttc start after :witch:. Not sure what the best thing to do is but for me, it is an emotional thing so I will wait again.

Not trying to put a dampner on things.

Thinking of you sweety x

le sigh #-o

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hopefully things resume their normalcy sooner than later for you guys...
Here for you regardless, no matter where you might roam!!
<3
:friends:

Thanks Madison. *sigh* Know what you mean about sooner then later... ugh. I'm in the same boat...

And as you, I'm here for you no matter what too! Gonna follow you all the way to :bfp: ZONE!!! :D :D :D

I'm so sorry hun. How awful to have had 2 mcs. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I had an mc back in Feb and just the one was tough enough. I'm now wtt, waiting for my thyroid levels to stabilize, and can understand how frustrating it is to be forced into wtt when all you want to do is ttc.

Good luck and lots of hugs :hug: Just remember that however tough things get, they always get better eventually. :hugs:

Been contemplating when I want to come off the pill again...

I don't want/can't have a December/January baby... because there are WAY too many birthdays in January on my husband's side of the family, and I'd rather not have to give birth close to Christmas ugh. lol

So... if I get preggo in February... I'll be due in November, which is the latest...
OTHER then that... I'd have to wait till June again to try so I wouldn't get a Dec/Jan bub...

*sigh*
SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!!

Sorry for the language ladies/gents..
Don't mean to be so brass and fling the F word around like I do...

Decided that I'm not going to go on the pill... but Hubs and I are going to wait until January... when I've had at least 2 periods since the m/c which was on the 5th of November. which should give my body lots of time to heal... and not screw me up with the stinkin hormones that are in the pill...

We're just going to have to be careful.
Although... that doesn't seem like it's a problem these days... *sigh* Haven't been getting hardly any at ALL lately... so depressing. :(

I think Hubs feel weird about going at it after we've had 2 miscarriages, makes me sad... because I long for that intimate sensual stuff with him and just don't seem to be getting it...

*sigh*

I think youve made a good choice with not going on the pill. When I read that you were trying to figure out when to get on it, I was sorta wondering why you were at all, but i didnt wanna say anything... doesnt that crap take like 6 months to technically come off of? if you know what i mean? :rofl:

Either way, Im glad youre not going on it -- I think the two natural cycles will do you good as well! After my first, like I think you prolly read cuz im sure I wrote about it, the first cycle was EARLY (stupid witch...) and even the second one, it wasnt early, but it was still heavier than normal with bitchin cramps. And like I said before, once everything is going well in Candyland, I know that little jellybean will come along and STICK like its never STICKED before!!

As for your man, Im sure he's prolly just trying to play it safe with you, without even thinking about the emotional side of it (usually takes men a while to clue in anyway... dopes...:rofl:) maybe talk to him? Even if hes STILL leery about having sex, doesnt mean you guys cant do other things :mrgreen: !

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Here for you always & always!!

:awww: :flower: :friends:

sitting here...
by myself...

Getting drunk.

*sigh*

I have to agree with not going back on the pill, rather let your body heal and sort itseld au natural :)
Have a drinkie on me!
x

So... thinking I don't wanna wait 2 cycles...
Think I'm going to wait 1 cycle, and a clear pap in December, and give it a go!! :D

Talkin it over with hubbers.. he thinks the same. AND it gives us 3 months to try before we stop trying (so I say anyhow BUT knowing my luck we'll have a Dec/Jan bub)

Thinking about maybe taking a baby aspirin a day now too... My SIL had that problem getting preggers...
I dunno... Hubs thinks I should talk with the Dr..
BUT I found out some not so great stuff with the dr here.. ugh, I dunno what to do.

Some people say do whatever feels right for you, others say totally consult your Dr... So I'm not sure WHAT I should do. bleh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->