K & K's WTT Journal

Hmmm I would say talk 2 ur doc about what you think is right, if he/she has some serious reason for you NOT to follow your heart you can ask him all about it etc..

Just saw someone else's ticker... and I would have been the same as hers... I would have been able to find out what team we were on...

*sigh*
So depressed tonight... ugh.

fallen back into my old ways...
Can't fight the pain that I'm feeling tonight...

Can't handle the pain that's seeping out of me...

:cry:

*hugs*
Remember that person who;s ticker you saw could of also been in ur shoes...we dont know why things happen the way they do.
*hugs*

Here for you always, babe.
Left you some notes on OD.

Youre stronger than you know...

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey,

Im so sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:

I understand your in a really dark place right now, and its even worse being there alone. If you need a friend, please pm me :hugs:

So sorry that you're going through this right now! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Been thinking that I should really wait until January to start trying for a baby again..and I really shouldn't be thinking that I can't have a December/January baby, because I'll be waiting my entire life to have a baby if that's the case...

I've been humbled a lot this week... things have been rough for me, but I have to realize that things could be a million times worse..

I have an amazing Husband, that although at times makes me want to rip his face off, he loves me... unconditionally at that.. and will continue to love me, no matter what happens in ours lives.
I have a home, it's warm, we have food in our bellies, and although money is tight right now, we have the bills paid, and everything is good...

How can I complain about having to wait for such an amazing miracle... God has blessed me with 2, amazing miracles already - but he had other plans for them...and their stay with me was only short.
I know that God will give me the patience, and the courage to go on and continue to strive to have beautiful and amazing babies.

I'm in a new phase of this WTTC journey...

Please let's be patient in all the endeavours that you take on. Things get easier, and although times are tough...think of the positives in your life, and strive to make them the focus.

Thats an awesome thought pattern Kori :)

:witch: I wish you would come and visit me this month... and like, right on Monday! That would be totally awesome, rock my socks off kinda loving from the :witch:
I Want to take her from Madison, and keep her here with my for at least 2 months, until then...when I can too tell her to take a vaca to Hawaii!

So please :witch: Bless me with your beautiful prescence. I'm awaiting your sweet arival.

:witch: I hope you visit Kori this month... and like, right on Monday! That would be totally awesome...

Offering your lovely home for her to come home to from her cruise... youre such a lovely friend....

Wishing you all the best in preparing for that little sticky jellybean that will stick like its never sticked before! You'll be the most rockin' bump-mobile until that little boy or girl is ready to high five you face to face!

If you know what I mean.... :rofl: <3 <3 <3

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Still waiting (un)patiently for :witch: to show her face...
Sheesh, she always seems to take forever for the people that actually WANT her to show, and then she just zips in for people who don't want her to show.

I've been having crampy kinda feelings that I usually get when she's about to show, but not quite as bad as usual... although, considering I havent had a "real" period since June... I might be mistaken.
*sigh*
I'm really hoping that she comes quickly so that we can wait only 1 more month!! and then we can try!!
I'm hoping to try in early January!! :D that would be fantastic. Hubs is on board with it, now just need to get this :witch: in gear and get her ass over here!
HURRY UP :witch: I WANT YOU TO COME VISIT ME THIS WEEK!!!!

feeling like I'm going to have a great week this week...
My hubbers left tonight, but I'm no where NEAR the state I was in last week when he left.
Tonight is actually good. I'm feeling chipper, I've been going off the wall cleaning and getting things cleaned up and awesome for Christmas. :)

I started wrapping gifts tonight, but realized that I really don't have that many for Kev. :( Makes me kinda sad... so I'm gonna have to wait till we get paid some EI (speaking of which, that just makes me soooooooooooo fuming angry!!)
And buy him some extra stuff.

PLUS it's his birthday in one month today! (well..for some, the 7th regardless) lol
AND Im' hoping that I get my freaking :witch: sooooooo much that it's driving me nuts, I keep thinking it's coming, but I go to the washroom, and NOTHING, not even pink, or brown or whatever!
COMMOOOOOOOOOOOOON lmao

Thinking that we're gonna try this next month... depending on how I'm feeling emotionally of course, because of last week and everything... I might not be up for it, but... I truely think that we are, and I am ready.
I've never wanted anything in my entire life more than this... and I feel ready.
Just need to work with myself and my emotions and get back on track. :)
HAPPY HAPPY
HAPPY
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY

Im glad its a happy journo, I'll be able to keep track on you now I know where you are!!
I always get tearful when my DF is away, but enjoy the time without him!!! :rofl:

Sending you witchy vibes! :dust:

hmmmm....
Now that :witch: is here... I'm curious as to what we're going to do in terms of Starting to TTC once she's gone... or wait another full cycle to TTC...
I want to just go ahead and do it. And I believe I'm in a better state of mind, emotionally to go ahead with the TTC process...

Any thoughts?

Hi

Sorry to hear of your loss, it must be the worst feeling in the world and if we could make sure nothing bad in the world happens we would wish that this was that thing.

Yay that the witch has arrived, take your time to realise your feelings and ttc only if you think you are ready

Good luck ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->