Kacey Eliabeth Cripps Born 3/3/10

littleblonde

kacey and sophie
Reaction score
Hello All

Well my beautiful little girl joined the world on the 3/3/10 and 10.33 by planned section.

I actually told my bump a couple weeks ago that if she wanted she could go into labour on my section date as the thing i was most upset about was not getting to experince labour as she was breach. Anyway last tuesday i woke up a little crampy but as an ibs sufferer i figured i was nervous about the section the following morning. I went to hospital 1st for a scan and then had to wait a few hours for my clarking for section. then went home via town so did walk alot. Got home and i had to use the loo a few times but agagin didnt think much of it. We had recently done a massive clean of the house but i still had to clean the bathroom and wash the floor. I had this urge to do this straight away so i did. Then i decided to have a bath. But i felt really werid so went to get out and i heard this poip noise and felt wet. I stood and i was gushing. My waters had gone :happydance:

I then paniced as we had not talked about this happening as i new i was being sectioned. Luckly matt had just finished work and was on his way home. So phoned hospital and went in. I was checked and was 1cm and thining. They where originally gonna section me that night but kept having emergencys. So i was done 1st wednesday morning. The prep for section was bit werid. The spinal didnt hurt to much. It took 8 minutes to get her out. The 1st noise she made was a sneeze. She was showen to me but didnt cry till she was cleaned up. Matt then held her why they stitched me up. That took 35 minutes. Then i had skin to skin and breast fed her. The feeling you have while the feelings come back in your legs is the werid.

I was in hospital till sunday as kacey was jaundace and had to be under the light. But we are both hoime now and so far so good.

So happy. think im still in shock a little. But completly in love

awww congratulations, im so glad youv finally got your baby girl with you, youv had such a worrying pregnancy :hugs:
xxx

Thanks for sharing your birth story, I'm a bit nervous about what'll happen if I got into labour too! Like yourself I'm having a planned section and I've not really paid too much attention to what to do if my waters break!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->