Kaiser ultrasound schedule

DobbyForever

Done with One
Reaction score
Hey! I asked my gyn about my next two appointments (28, 32), and it was clear I wouldn't be scanned at either. I'm just curious, was my anatomy scan the last time Kaiser officially scans my LO? I'm booking a private keepsake scan at just under 28 weeks, so trying to wrap my head around whether this will be the last time I see bean on a screen.

I'm with Sutter instead of Kaiser (also in the Bay Area), and the standard there is that the anatomy scan is the last scan unless they expect a problem further down the road.

Ugh I'm jealous. Mostly because I think PAMF and Sutter go hand in hand and most gyns with PAMF in my home town deliver at Stanford. Thanks! I had a feeling it was my last scan with K :cry:

Sounds like a UK scan schedule.. 12 week dating & 20 week anatomy and that's all you get! Unless of complications or you pay privately. I do wish you could get more over here but at the same time, it does mean there are no concerns with your pregnancy, so that's always a positive to take forwards! :)

same here Dobs, the anatomy scan will be the last one unless they suspect an issue.

True. It is comforting to know I don't need another scan. Just bummed lol. Oh well first world problems

But exciting you'll be doing the 4D/3D one! Love those :)

This is true. Just crazy to think after 28w no more pictures. Crazier to think in a couple weeks I'll be 28 weeks lol

I'm with kaiser (again). And yes, unless you have pains or they feel the need to scan you, I don't think you get anymore scans. :( I had a few because I had pain (ended up being preterm labor from dehydration at 28 weeks), and then a growth scan since he was measuring a couple weeks ahead. Everything was fine, and my water broke and delivered him at 37.5 weeks (he was 7lbs2oz).

I'll probably do private scan around 28-32 weeks. I hear that's the sweet spot for seeing chunky baby, but not so squished you can't see facial details. Haha

Yeah 28-32 is great. Someone just posted a 30w 3D scan in the June group and it is so cuuuute! I have to go in 27-28 because I have an anterior placenta so if I wait any longer the placenta will be too big and in the way according to the tech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->