Kangaroo pouch!!!...How do i get rid of it?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Does anyone else have a kangaroo pouch??...meaning a flabby tummy that hangs down? I had a c section and alot of c section mummies tell me it never goes...is that true??

My friend just had a c-section and they cut away the bit of extra skin before stitching her back up! i thought they did this with everyone!

I'm sorry to say it, but there is no way to get rid of it, except for cosmetic surgery :(

:hugs:

ive have a pouch due to 2 previous c-sections & was told only cosmetic surgery was the answer but ive spoken to the hospital & this time im able to have the pouch removed when i have my 3rd c-csection in dec!

:hissy::cry: what, you mean we'll never go back to normal?! Stupid c-sections (that good things come out of)

so im destined to always have a pouch. now im majorlly depressed x damn c sections x

i had a c section on my first 9 years ago and it was always there but wasn't too bad after i lost the weight. now though after my son which i had a normal birth it is much worse :cry: i hate it. i'm just hoping that i can lose the weight again and that it won't be too bad.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:...there goes my size 8 flat tummy figure:(....

Thanks for your replies girls xx

Unless you loose allot allot of weigth and get those flat tummies it might go away but you will always have a tiny pouch :(

You could try reverse crunchers to tone it but I'm pretty sure it doesn't go away

After my first, I never had that pouch. After Jayden, I had a tiny pouch. I wasn't happy with it, but looking back, I was happier with my body then then I am at this present moment. LOL

There's nothing you can do about it. It really is excess skin.

My friend just had a c-section and they cut away the bit of extra skin before stitching her back up! i thought they did this with everyone!

Darn! I wish I would have thought to ask my gynecologist if this could be done when delivering Chase. Too late now.

I have had 2 c-sections and still have a pouch 9 years later, but to me its no big deal and it shows that I'm a mummy ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->