Karma is going to bite this parking warden in the butt.

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Hubby is away for business at the moment and having to stay at travle lodge.
He left his car in their carpark while he went off to manchester airport for his meeting and came back to find he had a parking ticket.
Thing is the ticket says the car is a kia (its a nissan) and the colour is beige (its black) its his registration number on it so its not as if it was ment for someone else and he shouldnt have been ticketed as he had permision from the hotel to be in there

Now heres the ironic bit I find funny, the company hubby works for owns the carparking contracts for travle lodge and thats one of the reasons hubby was up there to oversee how some of his projects are going (he manages parking attendants across the country)and one of his projects hes checking up on and in charge of is?? yep travle lodge :)

I cant help feel sorry for the poor guy that issued the ticket, not only did he ticket his boss but screwed it up completly with the wrong modle and colour (this makes the ticket void).
Hubby isnt in the best moods as it is becuse he got kept there longer then he wanted so now he at least gets to take it out on a useless parking warden not doing his job right :haha:

That will teach him to not ticket people for no reason

I have to admit this made me giggle.

Poor guy will be more careful next time!

Tell your OH that these tickets from private parking companies aren't enforceable anyway and he can just ignore it if something comes through the post. :wink:

Tell your OH that these tickets from private parking companies aren't enforceable anyway and he can just ignore it if something comes through the post. :wink:

Actualy most of them are, depending if its on street or off street as its privaye property.
His company are liscenced to inforce.
Its only internaly run carparks such as say a pub or some shops that cant inforce it.
Ignore ones like this and you can end up in court or with baliffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->