~ Karma's Birth - 4/01/2010 - Traumatic - Long with pics & video! ~

wow, what a birth story. Congratulations on your little girl. She is darling.
By the way, we both had our daughters on jan. 4. LoL

God Jess, that sounds so traumatic :hugs: Karma is beautiful though, and I'm glad you're starting to feel better xx

Congratulations, your daughter is absolutely lovely :) I adore her name too!

Poor you though!! Sounds like a nightmare :( glad you're recovering better now though!

xx

your birth story made my bits hurt. im so sorry it didnt go the way that you wanted but you do have a beautiful girl to show for it :) next time things will be diff ;-)

Oh my sorry it didnt go as you planned, congrats though she is adorable xx

Sorry it didn't go the way you intended and I can't believe they didn't even bother reading your notes! Congrats on your gorgeous wee one though, and thanks for sharing your story, it was really interesting to read :)

Congrats shes soo cute , and your plan may of not gone as plan but at least your daughter is here and healthy and thats what really matters

WOW what a birth story!! Congrats ur lil girl is gorgeous!! x

Congrats but sorry your labor didnt go the way you wanted but you have a adorable baby

Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous!

but OMG! :shock: I am so sorry you had to go through this! If I could, I would give you a hug right now, even though you don't know me and it would be all awkward. lol

i think its awful they disregarded your notss, i mean after all that, they could have respected some of your wishes :(
she is beautiful, and that photo of you both is stunning
take care of you both :) xxxx

Congratulations!!! u must be such a strong woman to stay in hospital after u wanted a home birth! And that birth sounds unbelievable... i must admit... i was not scared nor anxious or worried one bit about when i go into labour, now i am officially a little worried lol. She is absolutely gorjuz! and what a perfect name. I love it! i hope you continue to feel better! :hugs:

Congratulations.

I feel you pain. I wasn't after a home birth but after my waters broke they decided to induce me and honestly... being induced without your waters is truly hideous. Most people go for the epidural. I did. I felt weak. It didn't work anyway... uber fail :lol:

Next time maybe? I do think they jump in a bit early with intervention at times so next time I'm going to try for a home birth, now I know what to expect.

x

This sounds similar to my last birth, fortunately I didnt need a drop but was hooked up to monitors on my back, feet in stirrups, clip on babys head etc. I understand how it can leave you feeling afterwards, over time the hurt of not having things go how you expected does fade.

Congrats on the beautiful Karma, for all that didnt go well with the birth Im sure it pales into insignificance when you look at her!

Im sorry you didn't get the birth you wanted and that it was so dramatic , Karma is beautiful though and you should be so proud .

Wow that story is certainly not ideal but I am happy you made it through and have such a beautiful little baby to show for it! I hope things only get better from here on out for you. :hugs::hugs:

Sorry your labour and delivery didn't go to plan :( You have a beautiful little girl x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->