Kat Slater (moon)

katrina1987

2 boys and Twin girls
Reaction score
Do you love this character or hate her? I think she is fab, especially giving Roxy a run for her money, except what money lol. Shes just as goos as when she was first init and still makes me laugh and has brilliant cat fights

I cannot stand her. She annoys me, the way she goes on , her fowl mouth and trashy ways and her clothes. I just dont like her at all. Its entertaining I think to watch but I still dont have to like her lol

i love kat and alfie aswell but they need to stop her fighting xx

I love Kat and Alfie.
I wanna night on the tiles with Kat :rofl:

Love her, did since day 1 :)

I LOVE her!! Not keen on alfie this time round, dont know why! Hes not as funny.

I love her too. Well, I love to watch her. I couldnt hack having her as a friend...way too much effort :haha::haha:

Love her!! She's a legend :haha:

Ive got a coat just like one of hers and everytime i wear it, all i get is "kathleeeeeeeeeeen" :rofl:

i dont mind her, but i think she looks like she needs a good wash all the time, not impressed with the pregnant scrapping either lol

I like her..I like the fact that they've brought her back and she's the exact same as she was before.. The only thing that grates me about her is the way she kisses Alfie..I don't know why but when they kiss...I cringe

i looove kat shes hilarious! so glad they brought her and alfie back ive missed them :D

Grating on the nerves, imagine shes like her character in real life too

Shes alright..I don't think she can act though and i can never take her seriously x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->