Kat Slater

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
Dont you just love her?

Makes me laugh sooooo much :rofl:

Getting to know the rats :rofl:

I tuned in at that point, was there a build up or was it classic tv labour with instant agonising contractions from the word go!!!!

Haha I love her! Was so happy when she came back in EE
x

she always looks so hilarious in her short dresses with that huge bump...cracks me up lol

For me it was bitter sweet. I love her as a character but since being married last year, my name has become Cat Slater!!!

I was hoping that people would begin to forget her but now she's back, there is no chance.

For me it was bitter sweet. I love her as a character but since being married last year, my name has become Cat Slater!!!

I was hoping that people would begin to forget her but now she's back, there is no chance.

Oh... Lol.. I bet people dont leave you alone :haha:

I tuned in at that point, was there a build up or was it classic tv labour with instant agonising contractions from the word go!!!!

there was a build were, and alfie and nan were being mean refusing to look after her for a while, then when her waters broke in the pub cellar it took a few screams for alfie to hear! You should watch it on I player, brilliant episode!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->