Katie has Kidney reflux

Sorry to hear that hun. I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. I hope th little princess gets better soon xxxxxxx:hugs:

I missed this thread sorry :(

Poor little love

I hope things don't look so bad when you see the consultant *hugs* & you get some positive forward advice/information.

x

:cry::sad2::cry::sad2::cry::sad2:

Hi im new here but i ad to reply to ur msg as i no what ur going through my 10 mth old son sam was diagnoised in jan with kidney reflux in both of his kidneys sam has just ad his 2nd test where they put a dye into his vains that show the kidney by using x rays i wanted to let u no that if katie has t av this test t try not t worry too much as wen sam ad it done last week they were really gentle with him and he didnt even cry i hope katies test results come back ok

just wanted to say am thinking of you, katie and your whole family, sending so many :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear that you have gotten such difficult news. Lots of hugs and positive thoughts going your way.

I'm so sorry to hear this hun. I hope you lil girl is ok and you are to. It's horrible seeing them going through test. Let us know what the docs report says and how she is getting on.

Thinking of you both xxx

Aww hunny im so sorry...let us know how she gets on...Lots and lots of love xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-toddler-club/47653-we-got-kidney-scan-results.html

I just want to post the link to the results thread as a few people have posted today:cloud9:

Any update on your daughter? My daughter has stage 5 kidney reflux. She is having surgery soon.

I really know how you feel hun. Niamh was unexpectedly born poorly and needs 2 ops. We were devastated and i'm still struggling to take it all in. You wish you could take their pain for them. hope katie responds well to treatment.

Any update on your daughter? My daughter has stage 5 kidney reflux. She is having surgery soon.

Aww thank you:cloud9: Well Katie is doing well, we are not sure of what grade as we're not due to see the consultant until August, we just got results from our own dr. She had her last infection about 6 weeks or so ago and was really unwell :( but she is doing well and will be on her meds until she is 4 and then I suppose they decide more then.

What age is your daughter hun? So sorry to hear this, it really isn't nice at all :nope: Katie is really unwell when she has her infections :( I really hope the surgery sorts it out which I'm sure it will as I've heard the sucess rate for this op is excellant :)

Will you keep in touch? I'd love to hear updates :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->