Katie Price

mummy to be

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Is anyone else in love with her??? I am obsessed with her show!!!

Being here in Australia we are behind in what is happeneing :( And it sucks!!!!

Just wanting to know if i am the only only Katie Price fan out there..... :blush:

No not at all. I guess if you were in the UK and see what she is really like you probably would change your mind :lol:

I like Katie Price actually. I think she's a pretty cool person but definitely misunderstood. I think people judge her b/c of the whole her and Pete splitting up thing. But I don't think Pete was angel either. So yup I'm team Katie :)

i think shes just a dirty slag, and thats nothing to do with her and pete, she was before she met him and still was when she was with him.

shes done well for herself but i just feel sorry for her children who will find out all the bad things shes done in life and they will be embarrashed by her.

and yes we all make mistakes, but i for one havent made a sex tape and dont flash my boobs for the papers and magazines while out on the town drunk as anything lol

shes a miserable bitch too. and treats alex like shit just like she did pete :(

I dislike her. Both looks wise and personality wise she just doesn't appeal to me.
She was a pretty girl before she went and made almost every inch of her face plastic. She also just doesn't seem like a nice person. Reading interviews she just seems to care about TV popularity and being pictured/filmed than she does keeping her marriage happy, she sells stories on everything, treated both Pete and Alex like shit (he even told a mag she asked him to get his nose fixed and ears pinned back :| ). Just not my cuppa tea.

I love her, Go Team Katie!.

She's a very clever business woman who sells an image, none of us really know her.

Her kids will be proud she is a self made multi millionaire.

Most of us do things in our lives we live to regret, our kids will never find out because we are not in the media, I don't think she should be judged for doing things when she was young and immature.

Go Team Katie.

I don't like her baby range though, its all girls and no boys.

people don't dislike her because of the Pete situation, people dislike her because they've realised how much of a bitch she is through watching her numerous reality shows! she treats her fellas like they're a piece of shit on her shoe.. she needs her head looking at! considering she's got 3 beautiful kids and "the man of her dreams", she's one miserable, moaning cow! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE PRICEY... fuck off :laugh2:

(yeah, i really dislike her haha)

p.s. OP i love your avatar.. different! x

do you know, I used to really like her, and i'd defend her a lot to my mates but it is becoming more and more apparent that despite what she portrays she always puts herself in front of her kids. I mean, the last straw was the vegas wedding business, who gets married without even telling their kids?! Oh by the way, not only did mummy go on holiday without you all - again - she's come back married and this is your new daddy? F**ked up kids much?

Oh ok... seems pretty one way or the other hehehe.. your right but.. cause i dont live over there i dont really hear that much about her.... We miss out on all her clothing, Baby clothing, make-up, horsey gear..everything :( It sucks

I hate her, regardless of the split with Peter. She is a mucky slag who would choose a slutty photoshoot over the a day out with her kids anyway. She looks disgusting because she is 98% plastic, she loves herself way too much (take her new wedding day to Alex, she sang her own song at the reception!) And she is horrible to Peter. I watched his show the other day and he had a whole birthday party planned for the 3 kids and Katie then told him Harvey wasn't going. He obviously loves that little boy but Katie uses the fact that he isn't biologically his to have a hold over him. It's obvious she is still in love with him and Alex is her equally ugly rebound guy

I like her too :) Way more than pete anyway. cant stand him.

For all I know she is a lovely person behind closed doors (I don't know her personally obviously) but that is certainly not my opinion of her based on what she herself portrays in the media.

I love Katie Price and I actually think she's a good role model, she is so successful and comes across as really strong and able to take care of herself, which I think's good!x

I can't stand the woman.

Yes, she's a great business woman. She's milked an awful amount of money out of people by sleeping with the right people and getting her kit off. Although I must say she was lucky she did it in the early days because IMHO nowdays she's starting to resemble Pete Burns:shrug:

I can only comment on what I see on her numerous TV shows but re her kids... She financially supports them but it seems that she's more interested in showboating her love life (which btw, I don't believe she's over Pete one bit!).

I do feel that Pete's show is cleverly edited to show him constantly cooing over the kids but he's so much more genuine about it than her.

Watched 5 mins of petes show tonight and he wanted to see harvey n the only way katie would let it happen is if she came and stayed! n ive seen before where she was calling him and then his brother shouting at them. she makes herself look like a prick!

it doesnt take much brains to get ur kit off, sell ur life to mags and write afew books with help from someone else. and as for her latest make up for kids range i think its disgusting. children dont need their own make up or have their mother put fake lashes on them.

I like both Katie and Peter. I watch both their shows :blush:
I think she can be a bitch but what girl can't? I do feel sorry for Alex though, she seems so false with him and I'm convinced she still wants Pete!

i love katie......love her!!! i hate it when people slag her off....no one has actually met her & got to know her.....she's so down to earth i always, always honest....i love pete too....and awww her kids are just the cutest little things lol...........so adorable

I'm just watching her wedding. I love the way she goes on about how it's a quiet affair so they can show their love to eachother when all she's doing is hiding from the paps so they can give ITV2 the exclusive and cash in :rofl: Her poor daughter was asleep waiting for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->