Katy Perry and Russell Brand??

Laura2919

Team Twilight!!
Reaction score
Is it true? That they are seperating?

:shrug:

If its true then marriage is just a bit of paper to most these days :roll:

He was on Ellen the other day and denied it. I hope they're not splitting up

Apparently its been on the news - hubby just told me - dunno why but I feel a bit gutted lol I always thought they were made for eachj other!

Oooh I don't know! I'd google it, but its always crap on there anyways really isn't it?

I did hear it on the radio this morning though. It must be hard living your life together but so separately though IYKWIM?

Its all over Twitter and a few people have posted it to FB! Its looking more and more true!

Apparently he has filed for divorce due to ireconsilable differences and has said he will always adore her and hopes they will remain the best of friends.

i read it on DM before

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ry-divorce-Pair-split-14-months-marriage.html

Sometimes you wonder why they get married in the first place. Its almost as if you can see it coming.. :shrug:

Of course he wants to remain the best of friends, when they can't sort out their difference amicably?!

Sometimes they don't half spout crap do they...I mean seriously have you ever read a thread on here about a couple breaking up saying he's done x, y, z, I can never ever forgive him and then say, oh but I want to be his best friend forever.

kathryn jenkins and her OH made me laugh.. they split up but they're both "beyond heartbroken" at the decision .. wtf? lol

Im actually pretty upset :haha: they seemed good together
I love russell brand too def my guilty pleasure :haha:

Such a shame. I think that it must be hard to have a relationship when you're in the public eye (barring obvious attention seekers like Katie Price etc.)

So sad :( had a meet and greet with her back in Oct and was talking about her hen night :(.

Xx

Aww I really thought they were made for each other and would have a baby !

I know I'm cynical, but it was kind of predictable. It's still sad news though.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-16369331

So sad really, I thought it was real

It was in the newspaper yesterday.

It is sad news really isn't it :(

Celeb divorces never usually bother me but this one is quite sad, I too thought they were made for each other :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->