Katy Perry and Russell Brand??

Really? I hadn't heard. That's upsetting... their marriage didn't last very long. :(

I don't think the media gave them a proper chance tbh...the pressure put on them and constant speculation about troubles was unreal...if they were snapped in public their body language was analysed and was mostly said to be negative even when they seemed happy and smiling then if they were apart on work commitments they were criticised for that too :roll:

I think it's sad that it fell apart but also sadder that in celeb land it's treated as just another day in the office. It did seem strange that they were on opposite sides of the globe most of the time yet they always declared how much they love one another in interviews. I dunno. Maybe there should be some sort of law enforced for celebs, you either get married or you don't - don't toy with the sanctity of it!

Celebs crack me up, how can we take them seriously when they rush everything lol, they have been "dating" engaged, married and now divorcing each other in the total time me and OH have been in a relationship(me and oh were talking about them earlier lol), also they brought a house and never finished moving into it! lmao.... oh to have more money then sense haha x

I must live in the dark. Lol. I didn't even know they were dating, let alone married or getting divorced. That's what I get for only watching films, not reading newspapers etc.

They had moved in but Katy has been on a world tour for a year, so was mostly russel there. They would normally meet at their apartment in new York

Xx

the thing is, we have no idea what it's like being a celebrity and how hard it must be to keep a relationship going being apart and people always asking this that or t'other!
imagine the whole world knowing your business all the time :shrug:

those two are awful tack, I had no idea they were divorcing but then again I know very little about them full stop, its the norm these days for everyone to divorce :dohh:

I know I'm cynical, but it was kind of predictable. It's still sad news though.

I agree. I posted earlier that it was as if we could see it coming lol. I dont think they were well suited at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->