Kawai Kanyu Drop C20 (Fish Liver Oil)

Baby Chan

Reaction score
My husband just bought me this and said it is 100% made in Japan and good for my fetus' brain development.

I am 8 weeks 2 days.

Is he correct?

In the UK I know your not allowed to take fish liver oil in pregnancy. Only as I did before I was pregnant and then carried on in the early pregnancy but read the packet and it said not to take in pregnancy >.< She's fine though. So read what it says on the packet and ask your gp if you have any concerns.

I'm most definitely taking cod liver oil this pregnancy as I was deficient in vitamin's A and D a few months ago and am convinced this deficiency contributed to my miscarriages. Since taking it I've experienced such amazing health benefits that I have no plans to stop. Vitamin A from natural sources are not dangerous in pregnancy and can help the formation of your baby's bones and teeth. Not everyone makes the conversion from beta-carotene ( called natural vitamin A in plants) to actual and usable vitamin A in the body, so a fish liver oil containing actual vitamin A not beta-carotene is a good choice.

My one concern is that yours comes from Japan. I wouldn't use anything fishy from Japan if it were me, due to the effects of Fukushima on the sealife there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->