Kebabs!!

lorrilou

Reaction score
How wrong is this!! Apparently the other night my BIL/SIL got a takeway and ordered their 23mth old son a small donor kebab!

They arent the best thing for an adult to be eating never mind a small child!! FFS these two have no clue and actually think its funny!

I cant help thinking that my poor nephew is going to have some major health issues when he's older!!

Wow, I'm really shocked by that, I thought it was pretty obvious that was a bad idea :shock:

Wow, I'm really shocked by that, I thought it was pretty obvious that was a bad idea :shock:

i was too but i dont know why, they practically weaned him on tinned meatballs and potnoodles!

They are the kind of people that think they know whats best and dont listen to anything you try to tell them, even though your only trying to do whats best.#

:shock:
I'm trying to work out what's worse, a doner kebab or the coke I saw a child getting yesterday.... at least the pitta bread should be ok for the child...

A kebab??? for himself?? you have got to be shitting me, seriously do they know how much fat is in those things?? I am a very relaxed parent and I dont shock easily, but holy fuck A KEBAB !!!! ????? I have to say I am well and truly SHOCKED.

wen u say kebab do u mean like a whole one....i mean dont get me wrong i no they really fatty etc but isnt it just lamb meat and salad and bread in a nut shell dnt get me wrong i wouldnt be giving my 2 yr old a kebab xx

Yeah but donner meat is not proper meat, it's cuts of all kinds bundled together and is bad for you. Yummy but not good, especially for babies, that's awful!

ahh for sum reasons i was thinkin of the cubed kind lol doh!!

https://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_01/kebabREX_468x304.jpg
a kebab :p

oh that's from Google :rofl: not me holding it LOL

the only thing i'd worry about would be the salt. If it was good meat, say grilled chicken it'd be great...except the meat in the case of a kebab is no doubt processed and has tonnes of salt added.

I know that at 3 they can eat the exact same things as adults, but maybe 23 months is a little early...unless they ate most of the meat for him?

:shock: only need sense! Clearly lacking!

Not that I would give my baby a kebab from a take away at that age anyway!

the only thing i'd worry about would be the salt. If it was good meat, say grilled chicken it'd be great...except the meat in the case of a kebab is no doubt processed and has tonnes of salt added.

I know that at 3 they can eat the exact same things as adults, but maybe 23 months is a little early...unless they ate most of the meat for him?[/QUOTE]

No, he will have been sat down on the sofa with it and allowed to eat as much of it as he could!! Its appalling and i really wish i was joking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->