Kebabs!!

:shock:

The average doner kebab (without salad or sauces) contains 98% of an adult's recommended daily salt and 148% of their daily saturated fat allowance! That much salt for a small child could actually be dangerous if it was given regularly!

when my hubby's great niece was about a year old she would be given by her mum a portion of chips from the chippy, covered in mayo.........and she would eat the whole lot:wacko: she could also eat a whole meat and potato pie at that age too

this child is now 7 years old and weighs almost 8 stone:confused: but her mum is always saying she doesnt eat much.......yet everytime we see her she is stuffing her face!!!:hissy:

That's disgusting. I'm shocked. Although my HV told me today that Kathryn should be eating what we are eating and example she gave me was curry and rice!!! She's 5 months and a few weeks!!! Not sure if she's ready for an onion bargee yet!

my friend shocked me by telling me she gives her 2 year old a kabab, after reading this out to her although once i asked her... she meant a home made one with proper lamb mince and salad and a mini pitta...and with rice not chips ....who the hell would give a kebab from kebab shop to a child not only the whole bad for you but have you seen how dirty them places are????
there is a reason we adults only eat them when drunk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->