Keep me in your thoughts today please

Scarlet369

TTC our first
Reaction score
After all the trouble I had with bleeding it appears my Hcg level arent raising the normal double every 48 hours. THe clinic I was going to seemed unconcern and confused about my actual case when we were asking them questions over the phone (they didnt even know what week I was in), so we called the Hospital OB instead and she said with the way my Hcg is raising and the pain I have been experiencing I absolutely have to come in today for more tests.

I am so scared that something is wrong with this pregnancy, I just feel like everyday I end up with more unanswered questions, and Im really worried if they cant find the baby today again they will jump to horrible conclusions even though I know it will be incredibly hard to see this early on still.

Just please keep me in your thoughts and hope we have a healthy little peanut growing in there, in the right place!!!

:hugs: Wishing for you, really hope it turns around.. I'll watch for update <3

Saying a little prayer for you.... Hugs

Hugs!!! Thoughts and prayers your way! I'll be looking for an update!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you....keep us updated!!!!

Hope it goes well for you. Please update us after. Keeping fx.

Its not good i have an ectopic. Have to have the Methotrexate shot twice. They said my Hcg is still only 1500 so I should be in the high success rate

I'm so sorry you're going through this.. sending you love and strength :hugs:

Oh hun, I'm so so sorry... I would like to give you some hope though, two of my good friend had an ectopic, one lost their tube and one the methotrexate shots worked... both went on to get pregnant and have normal healthy pregnancy soon after!!! I'm so so sorry you are going through this!!! Hugs to you hun!!!!!

I'm so sorry you didn't get a good outcome. Hope to see you back here soon x.

thanks everyone for your prayers and thoughts today, just had the shot, hoping for good news Monday even though I am feeling sad. 3 mos until we can start TTC again so most of you ladies will be in second tri or beyond by then! Wishing you all the best of luck in your pregnancies! I hope to see lots of beautiful bumps when I am stalking the threads!!!

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear that. :nope:

I hope its a painless and quick journey until you can TTC again. So very sorry!! :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. I am sending positivity your way for the future. Please don't give up hope. One of my friends went through an ectopic pregnancy also, and lost one of her tubes. She did conceive shortly afterwards though and had a healthy baby girl.
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->