Keep on dreaming im in labour and have another girl!

Little G

Reaction score
Anybody else dream their having a certain sex? dont know if is just my subconscious or wishful thinking. Will be mighty strange if does turn out to be a girl, in saying that both times I dreamt I was pregnant turned out to be right!:shrug:

I've had girl dreams since day 1 of this pregnancy, had boy dreams in my first, and he's a boy :)

I also keep having dreams of labour! Making me nervous :haha:

Hope your dreams are right! I've only had boy dreams and she's definitely a girl!

I dreamed girl for first and boy for second and was right both times. This time having a girl and once i dreamed its a boy and once dreamed its a girl. its a girl

I know for sure I'm having a girl. I even had to have a level II ultrasound (extremely clear) at about 24 weeks where I saw undoubtedly that I'm having a girl.
But in all of my dreams, I give birth to another boy.

Conversely, with my son, I constantly dreamed I was having a boy. And he even looked in my dreams exactly what he looked like when he was born.

My dreams were always right. Some people always dream the opposite . Who knows, but so exciting !

Haha, mine is a boy, I had a dream last week that we could open up the bump to see him :haha:
Then the other day I dreamt that I gave birth to a girl and I was all "but they were so sure it was a boy!"

I hope my dream isn't right. I dreamt I gave birth to a toddler :haha:

@Jem :haha: I LOL for sure...

I haven't had any dreams yet... ugh!

Lol... im interested to find out. I'll be waiting on the baby being held up anticipating ' its a Giii.... Boy! lol. I think I'll be more surprised if its a boy.

xx

I've had a lot of boy dreams! Time will tell :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->