Keep rushing to the toilet as feel so wet :(

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Is this normal?!
I haven't had it before but have always been on BC so thinking maybe this is a normal AF symptom if you're BC free?
Anyone else had similar?
I'm currently 8dpo and AF is due Friday, today I have to keep rushing to the toilet to check my knickers as literally feel like I'm bleeding but there's absolutely nothing there, not even discharge?!
Is this normal???

Mine hasnt been quite so bad but i feel wet down there but im not.. :shrug:

Ive had exactly the same,i also dont remember having it on BC
:dust:

Totally normal :) if you are in your tww then defo is, I get it every cycle from just before ov

I just woke up from the strangest dream... I went away with my family and stayed in a caravan, and i dreamt that I started my period and had really bad cramps, I could feel them!
I woke up this morning so confused.. AF isn't due until next week, I have some cramping today but think its gas (sorry TMI)
I know t probably doesnt sound weird, but I've never dreamt about down there befote, I dreamt I went to the toilet and wiped and there was really mucusy pink stiff, and i thought ooh maybe im pregnant coz my period isnt due til next week..!

Argh, wish i could take a break from thinking about it while I sleep! lol. This is the fourth PG related dream in the last week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->