Keeping everything crossed...4 weeks today!

Lyns

Mama to two <3
Reaction score
Well, gorgeous girls......after a horrible missed miscarriage at 9+4 just before Christmas, and a bit of an up and down TTC since, I am delighted to formally admit I am 4 weeks pregnant today! My journal buddies have been in the know for a few days :)bfp:at 3+2), but I'm just about ready to tell the rest of the BnB world!

EDD New Years Eve....well I always said I'd like a 2009 baby!:rofl:

Please keep your fingers crossed for me that this one is super sticky, and a major thank you to my special friends for keeping me sane...you all know who you are!!! Mwah xxx

i suffered 2 missed mc hun and its devastating congrats and hope all goes well :hugs:

Congratulations - hoping it's sticky for you x

:wohoo: :yipee: Yay! an official announcement! :yipee: :wohoo:

you know how thrilled I am for you babe :happydance: Congratulations again :friends: xxx

Congrats!! New Years eve is a great due date! My last child was due on New Years Eve 2003.. she was induced 3 weeks early due to medical issues but I was really hoping to have that new years baby! I hope this one is sticky for you! Best wishes!

Consider my fingers crossed!!

https://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a322/MGCKCard/congratulations.gif

Im chuffed to bits for you!! xxxx

Excellent news! Congratulations!

xxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I have been waiting for this, I am sooooooooo happy :happydance: for you, big big congrats to you's :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

everything will be ok try not to worry:hugs::hugs::hugs:

New years eve :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Many congratulations Lyns - great to hear your good news - crossing my fingers for a sticky bean for you.

I know I've said it in your journal but I'll say it again here too.... MANY CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

:happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee:

Oh Lyns! So happy for you! Congrats! :yipee:

:yipee: Just wanted to say Congratulations in here too sweetheart :happydance:

I'm sure I don't need to tell you just how thrilled I am for you, Graeme and Morgandie :cloud9:
You really do deserve it!!! :cry:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Love ya babe!!
:hugs: xxxxx

Oh wow wow wow we are only a few weeks apart! I'm so happy for you! How lovely to be pregnant together!xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->