Keira Ashley Brown (19th June) what i can remember lol

Alicia_&_Kev

Reaction score
ok, so contractions started on Wed night (17th) every 10-15 mins and v mild.
so Thrsday i went shopping with my mum (walking and all that lol) and was getting them every 7 mins, so carried onwith my day.
Went to the loo at about half 6 and got my show as lots of blood in it but was like a mucasy stuff too.
By about 10 oclock called labour ward as they were every 5 mins and told to come in.
Got there about half 10 and put don in a room the other end where no-one else was as they were sooo busy. was checked on every hour or so but wasn't too bad pain so just took some paracitamol and layed there. And went across the road and walked around the 24 hour tesco lol.
Anyway got to about 5cm at about 5am and was brought down to the other end of the ward as was showing D cells or someting on the monitor.
Got to about 7 in the morning and was already about 6cm, so started on the gas and air.
By about half 3 in the afternoon had got to about 8cm and still only on the gas and air. It really wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. At all!!
And the gas and air made it even better!! lol made me feel drunk!! :D

But then it kind of gets a little fuzzy, All i know is it got to about half 7 and i had only dilated to 8.5cm and was trying soooo hard not to push.
By about 8pm babys heart rate kept dropping, she was back to back and had her head back.. and they said they would have to take some blood from her to make sure she was ok. Which they did, and the bloody machene broke!! so they took some more and wasn't enough!! so they ended up having to do an emergency C-section.
I remember little bits and peices after about 4pm but not much. Then the next thing i remember was hearing my little girl crying...

She is the most adoreable thing in the world! and i love her soooo much! I couldn't imagine my life without her!

so here she is :D xxxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• keira 11.jpg
    keira 11.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 130
  • keira 9.jpg
    keira 9.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 93
  • keira 13.jpg
    keira 13.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 130
congratulations hun she is beautiful

Lou
xxx

Shes beautiful, congratulations hun :hugs:

She is sooo beautiful hun , Im so happy for you , Congrats :) :hug:

Absolutely Beautiful, Congratulations. Welcome Baby Kiera!

She is gorgeous hun xx

Congrats to you and your OH xox

She's precious, congratulations xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79