Keira Deise - May 20, 08

Deise

Reaction score
Finally! My turn for a birthstory!!:happydance:

So my day started out by going for a 39+1 week checkup. I had worsening pretoxemia like symptoms in the last week and my ObGyn felt that they will only get worse, hence she sent me straight from the appt to the maternity ward to get induced..

They started the pitocin drip at 2PM. I was still at 2cm and 80%effacement from last week..I started getting very painful contractions at about 3PM. By 4:30, I was in tears, so an epidural followed right after. Big sigh of relief and lemme tell you, I would have NEVER done it without it! Relaxed right away, progressed much more smoothly and was ready to start pushing at about
10:45...I was so numb from the epidural that I really did not know what I was doing without the feedback from the nurse on my progress. I did maybe 12 sets of "three 10 second breath counts" and she popped right out at 11:11 PM!!
I tore just a bit on an inside fold, so I needed a stitch, but otherwise it was totally EASY! (post epidural, of course!) My hooha was in a shock of a lifetime, but I feel much better today..so far so good!

And now the grand prize!!!

Miss Keira was 7lbs 6 oz and 20 inches long! To my surprise, she had hair ( I was bald as a rat) and she actually looks like my sister when she was little. She latched right on the boobs and its going very well so far, although my nipples are on fire! Here are just a few pictures, sorry I feel like a stinky, greasy, swollen elephant, so I'll get some of moi when we get home and I'll have a proper shower!

https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/Langfuhr/IMG_4688.jpg
https://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q195/Langfuhr/IMG_4686.jpg

:hugs: Thank you all for being here, ever so supportive. You all have made this journey so much bearable when it felt like non-pregnant people just didnt understand. I totally love you guys!!

She so cute & beautiful, congratulations and well done xox

oh my god shes stunnin! so small lol, congrats once again mummy!! welcome lil Keira Deise xxx

You did it!!! Congrats, she's stunning! xx

she so cute!! beautiful !
congrats!!

Well done you!! Congrats your new baby daughter is adorable :cloud9:

she's beautiful well done and congratulations xx

Thank you guys!! Its absolutely amazing that Ive created this little bebe!!

She is GORGEOUS. My future daughter in law is beautiful xx

You know it!!! And now I totally win the little caveman, since I went before Toria!

She's absoloutley beautiful. Well done & Congratulations! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->